chapter 3

Namjoon handed keys to felix and jeong in, they glanced at them and back at namjoon, "one of you have made a vlog on our hotel, and told the audience about us not giving room's to the employees, i don't know who is that person but i hope he will fall off the highest floor of this building and survive with broken jaw and legs, now go and die on your own rooms"Namjoon said.

They smiled widely, hugging each other, cheering screaming around, rushing immediately to the elevator, the luggages seokjin was holding, fell off his hands, his face in about to cry, namjoon looked away from seokjin, his eyes glossy, "yo-you"Seokjin pointed at namjoon, walking to him, standing infront of him.

"H-handed those jo-jokers a room and n-not m-me?"Seokjin asked, pointing his index finger at himself, namjoon gulped, not making eye contact with seokjin, y/n walked in with her cleaning supplies in her hand, she knitted her eyebrows, watching seokjin staring namjoon, and namjoon ignoring him, while everyone is staring both of them.

Namjoon walked away from the lobby, leaving seokjin behind, y/n walked to him, seokjin stared the floor, with five costumers behind him, and their luggage on the floor, "wh-what happ-happened?"Y/n asked, shuttering, seokjin sobbed, hugging her, her cleaning stuff fell of her hand, "THOSE JOKERS GOT ROOMS BUT NOT ME!??"Seokjin yelled, she pushed him away.

Grabbing her stuff from the floor, "i hope the kitchen of this building will blast"Seokjin mumbled walking away, she sighed, standing up, with her stuff in her hand, she rushed to the counter, where jungkook stood, she waved at him, starting to clean the desk infront of him, "do you know felix and jeong in got separate rooms in here"Jungkook whispered to her, she gasped.

"W-who?"She asked to make sure about the names, "Felix and jeong in, didn't you see how they ran into the elevator?"Jungkook whispered again, she stumbled back, "f-four y-years, AND THAT KIM NAMJOON NEVER GAVE ME A ROOM YET!!"She suddenly yelled, jungkook palmed her mouth, the consumers staring her weirdly.

"Control, i'm also feeling angry"Jungkook whispered to her, still palming her mouth, she struggled into his hold, he dragged her to the gym nearer, letting of her mouth, she sobbed loudly, curling up in the corner, and in another corner seokjin was already curling up, jungkook sighed looking at both, "are we some kids?"Jungkook asked, they sniffed.

Jungkook sighed, staring them "felix"Seokjin mumbled, "jeong in"Y/n mumbled, the lights of the gym off, only three of them present in there, "how?"They mumbled in unison, "they filmed a vlog and namjoon hyung handed them a room"Jungkook replied, "but i'm also doing it from a long time"Y/n mumbled, "i have an idea"Said jungkook.

Both of them looked up at him, "you know there was an article about this hotel having a ghost in it, and after watching it, felix couldn't sleep whole two months"Jungkook mumbled, "so?"Y/n asked, "but then it was confirmed that the article is fake, so felix was relived, we can make it come true"Said jungkook, "h-how?"Seokjin asked.

"It burns my heart, i don't want them to live inside the luxurious room and send me their photos, so we will scare them, what do you say?"Jungkook asked, seokjin and y/n glanced at each other, "s-scare?"y/n asked, shuttering, "look we will stay up late and y/n is already a witch so we can make them scared--"Y/n cutted him off, "what do you mean?, do i look like a witch to you?"Y/n asked glaring him.

"I-i mean, if we do that then they will run away from that room and maybe namjoon hyung will hand them to you two?"Jungkook asked, "but they know me already, they will recognize me"Y/n mumbled, "they won't, believe me, in the night all of the lights will be off!, and we will scare them, deal"Said jungkook, extending his hand for a hand shake.

Y/n glanced at his hand, before shaking with him, jungkook extended his hand to seokjin, seokjin hesitantly glanced at his hand, "what if that felix get an heart attack and die?"Seokjin asked, y/n gasped, "no, he wouldn't get any heart attack, i promise"Jungkook promised, seokjin shaked hands with him, "now let's go to him?"Jungkook asked, y/n stood up.

Seokjin glanced at her, standing up, following her behind, they knocked on felix's room's door, felix shouted a 'who is it', seokjin and y/n mumbled some curses, "IT'S ME!!"Seokjin yelled, the door click opened, felix pulled only his head out of it, staring them, "what do you want?"Felix asked, "omo where is your body felix?"Jungkook asked back.

Felix pulled himself out of the room closing the door, "i'm not selling any mango, don't even try y/n"Felix said to y/n, "yeah that was last time, and you didn't even gave me some, stingy"Y/n mumbled rolling her eyes, "we are here because we heard something"Seokjin whispered to felix, felix knitted his eyebrows, "what did you heard?, i swear there are only two chocolates on my fridge, jeong in got more chocolates, go to him"Felix replied, pointing at the door beside.

"We don't need chocolates my friend"Jungkook said, shooking his head, seokjin pushed him inside the room, closing the door behind, "w-what ar-are yo-you doing?"Felix asked, shuttering, seokjin turned to him, shushing him, closing all of the window shades, looking around carefully, slowly with low footsteps walking to felix.

"Do you know who lived here before you?"Seokjin whispered, his voice echoing, while y/n and jungkook eavesdropped on the door, felix shooked his head, gulping, "mrs choi"Seokjin whispered into his ear, "th-then what should i do?"Felix asked, seokjin walked to his fridge, opening it.

Finding more then five chocolates, he grabbed one, eating it, laying on the bed, "people say, she died in this room"Said seokjin, felix gulped, "that was all fake"Felix replied, seokjin looked at him, "are you sure, maybe someone have lied, and why should namjoon give separate rooms to jerks like you two?"Seokjin asked, standing up, walking to him, "you are jerk"Felix replied, rolling his eyes, seokjin mumbled a 'you are a jerk' back, walking to the fridge, grabbing another chocolate eating it.

"People even heard and saw a lady walking around in this room, the costumers before died painfully, do you know?"Seokjin asked, standing infront of felix, eating the chocolate, felix snatched the chocolate from his hand, "this is mine"Felix mumbled, seokjin rolled his eyes, "i was here just to inform you about this, if anything happens to you, how we're going to live without you hmm?, you are our mango seller"Said seokjin.

He pinched his cheeks, patting his back, walking out of the room, "how did it went??"Y/n asked, with jungkook behind her, seokjin showed a thumbs, they hugged each other, "now you should go to jeong in y/n"Jungkook ordered, y/n hummed, clearing her throat, knocking on jeong in's door, he immediately opened it.

Y/n pushed him inside the room, closing the door, and the window shade, "w-what h-happened?"Jeong in asked, y/n tip toed towards him, "you know a man died in your room"Y/n whispered to him, his eyes widen, "is he my father?"Jeong in asked, y/n smacked his forehead, "your father is alive"Said y/n, he made a 'O' mouth, nodding his head.

"So who died?"Jeong in asked, "he was a mafia, people say he was killed mercilessly"Y/n whispered, "who are people?"Jeong in asked, y/n sighed, grabbing his both shoulders, "they were just passing by, leave them, and focus on the story, as your friend i'm telling you this, some people say he is still here"Y/n whispered the last, "then how he died when he is here?"Jeong in asked.

Y/n hissed, closing her eyes, "i'm talking about his spirit/ghost"Y/n replied, jeong in made 'O' mouth, "yeah look at this lamp isn't it cool?"Jeong in asked, turning the lamp on and off, she sighed, walking to him, "jeong in, here is a ghost, and he is going to annoy you"Y/n mumbled, "why should he annoy me, doesn't he have wife and child to take care of?"Jeong in asked.

Y/n grabbed his shoulders, shooking him harshly, "you are in danger, he can even kill you and feed you to some stray dogs without anyone knowing"Y/n said, his eyes slowly went wide, "m-me?"He asked, pointing at himself, y/n nodded, humming, "as your friend and mango partner i'm warning you"Y/n mumbled, letting go of his shoulders, walking out of there, jeong in fell on his knees.

"How was it?"Seokjin asked, gripping on y/n's shoulders, she smiled, nodding, "congratulations!!!"Jungkook congratulated, shaking hands with both of them, rushing away, "my money?"Y/n asked from seokjin, he groaned, "now also?"Seokjin mumbled in disbelief, she hummed, he pulled out his wallet, handing some money to her.

She glanced at it, "it's only five?"Y/n said, glancing at the money, "so?, atleast you got it"Seokjin replied, placing his wallet back inside his pocket, "you said three plus first december, BUT THERE ISN'T ANY THIRTY THREE DECEMBER!!"She yelled, "yeah look there is a ghost"Seokjin said, pointing somewhere, y/n looked at there, and he immediately rushed away, she whinned rushing after him.