chapter 12

Felix stepped out of his room, locking it, looking around carefully, with his medicine papers in his hand, eunwo also did the same, looking around carefully, with his bag in his hand, he whistled, walking to the elevator, the elevator was about to get closed, but felix rushed in, eunwo rolled his eyes, felix scoffed, standing up in the corner, the elevator ding opened, they walked out of it, only to get pushed aside by jungkook, jeong in, and taehyung.

"IF I SAID $30 THEN GIVE THE EXACT PRICE WE ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE LOAN!!"Taehyung yelled, hovering on top of jungkook, shooking him, felix groaned standing up, looking at his papers being all messed up on the floor, jeong in rushed to felix, helping him to stand up, eunwo was facing the floor, still processing what have happened to him, jungkook grabbed eunwo's bag, smacking taehyung's face.

His papers flew out of his bag, he stood up, with wide eyes, immediately placing the papers inside his bag, hurriedly rushing out of there, "what are these papers?"Jeong in asked felix, "my eomma is standing outside, remember i have visited the doctor last time, she wants the reports"Felix replied, "yeah yeah that fever report"Jeong in remembered, they collected their papers.

Jungkook pushed taehyung off him, he stood up, he grabbed the papers, "you had fever for more then two weeks?"Jungkook asked felix, he hummed collecting his papers, taehyung stood beside jungkook, looking at felix's reports, jungkook grabbed another pair of papers, and his eyes widen, "mrs wang"Taehyung read out the name from the paper, "she was the best lady she always paid her bill properly"Said taehyung.

Felix and jeong in looked at jungkook, "what is her report doing with me?"Felix asked, standing, snatching the paper from jungkook, and his eyes widen, jeong in snatched the paper from felix, "it's mrs wang's birth certificate what should we do with it?"Jeong in mumbled, confused, "it isn't her birth certificate but it can make our lives"Felix mumbled, jeong in stared felix confused.

Jungkook gulped, felix snatched the papers from jeong in's hands, rushing away with it, jungkook rushed after felix, taehyung raised his eyebrows at jeong in, asking him what happened, jeong in shrugged his shoulders, "is that paper mrs wang's wealth?"Taehyung asked, jeong in looked at taehyung, thinking, both of them widened their eyes, rushing after felix and jungkook.

Eunwo screamed, throwing his bag away, he jumped on top of his other papers, pulling his own hair, "WHY DID THAT FELIX CAME IN BETWEEN, THAT JOKER NOW HAS THE PAPERS!!"Eunwo yelled, whinning, y/n walked out of the elevator with the broom in her hand, seokjin walked out of another elevator with a stick in his hand, they both flinched once they saw each other's face.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE UGLY PEOPLE AREN'T ALLOWED INSIDE!!"Seokjin yelled, "THAT'S WHY YOU ARE NOT COMING IN!!"Y/n yelled back, seokjin flipped his non existing hair, scoffing, "you are only lying to yourself, i'm handsome"Seokjin said, she huffed, facing 400th number room, he pushed her away, "if someone else was in your place, she would have stepped back and ran away from here, but look at you, dying for money"Said seokjin.

"I'm dying for money because you are not returning my money to me!!"She whinned, he rolled his eyes, "get out of here, last time you were crying to go back, why are you this much shameless?, now again you will get in and then cry to go out, it's better to keep you out"Seokjin moved forward to her, pinning her on the elevator, they were leaning on the elevator, suddenly the elevator opened and they were off the floor.

Felix, jungkook with jeong in and taehyung behind them, they looked at both of them confused, seokjin blinked his eyes, staring her, being on top of her, she stared back, blinking her eyes, all of them closed their eyes, looking away whistling, seokjin sighed, rolling his eyes standing up from her, "yeah this is ghost floor"Said jeong in, "ghost y'all still believe in that?"Taehyung asked.