But now as much taehyung wanted to apologise for his behaviour and admit that whatever yoongi had said was indeed right.. his ego was too much to do it in his face though he will probably do it on the phone later and will say sorry sincerely.

"Sure,finish these files first and you are free to go."

.

.

.

.

~

"I can't believe I'm seriously doing this." Taehyung whispered to himself as he sat in the Private waiting area since the flight still had an hour to take off. He had been wearing his mask as he sat there, just incase someone would recognise him.

He had honestly not seen jungkook just yet but from what he got to know from jimin, he had his ticket booked for evening and there was only one flight that was taking off to Jeju in the evening which was the one that was in an hour.

So according to his calculations, the idol that has been haunting his dreams from last two months should be here somewhere in some time.

And he was right because just in around 4 to 5 minutes, he saw a boy dressed up in black belanciaga top, blue denim jeans, black Big boots, a fannel shirt draped around his one arm and a necklace was dangling on his chest, and he was carrying a huge black leather bagpack and he was wearing a white colored mask.

Though his outfit looked really intimidating and fashionable, he looked like a lost kid as he looked here and there with his huge eyes before deciding to take a seat around 2 seats away from taehyung.

One thing, the CEO had noticed was.. that he was limping slightly and there was a really faint mark on the side of his neck which was poorly tried to hide with the help of a concealer but it clearly didn't work.

And suddenly, taehyung felt like leaving his plan right then and there and leaving from there because he might be a fuckboy but absolutely not a homewrecker.

He hates drama, especially when it includes couples and all, he hates being dragged along with something that shouldn't concern him.

But with the way the younger carried himself, and the way he was literally travelling alone for a vacation and the way he looked so lost like it was his first time at an airport.. call it a gut feeling or whatever but it made taehyung believe that he was single. But though he was about to make a move on him, he still plans to keep his guards up. One more suspicion that he's taken and he will back off.

"Hello, mister? When does the plane take off?" A soft voice questioned him from his side, making him snap out of his thoughts and guess what? It was the boy he was thinking about himself. He looked quite confused as it seemed like he had been biting on his lip behind his mask.

"Around 45 minutes. You are Jeon Jungkook, right?"Taehyung found himself asking just for the sake of confirmation knowing he would recognise those doe eyes literally anywhere and anytime, even though they had only met once and that too when he was drunk but he has seen this man almost everyday in his dreams, he can't not identify those eyes.

But as soon as taehyung questioned that, the idol's eyes widened as he looked around himself in hopes that no one else hears them. It was his private outing, he didn't want anyone in public to know he was in the airport, knowing it will only attract media.

"A-are you an army? Please do not let anyone else know about this. It's a request." He requested in a whisper as he covered his mouth with one hand like he was telling a secret, even though he was wearing a mask so there wasn't really any need to cover his mouth.

Adorable.

What? No shut the fuck up.

He cursed himself in his mind as he shook his head at that once before answering the idol as he slightly removed his mask just to show who he is.

"I'm Kim taehyung, and i don't mind being called your fan because i would love to be one but you don't need to worry about people. You are safe." Taehyung said as he introduced himself and.. flirted(?).. and reassured the younger who looked shocked for a second when he saw him.

"I remember you from joon hyung's reception party. I didn't expect to see you here, mr.kim." jungkook replied, as he shook the hand that taehyung had forwarded before both pulled away.

"Didn't expect to see you here either jungkook ssi. What a wonder coincidence." Taehyung chuckled as he lied right through his teeth.

"A wonderful coincidence indeed. Are you leaving for Jeju as well?" Jungkook asked in an excited tone as his eyes twinkled. He was really despising the idea of travelling alone, but if someone familiar Is with him.. he would be so grateful and far more comfortable.

"Are you too? I'm going for a vacation there." Taehyung spoke out as he saw the younger's smile grow behind his mask as he nodded his head enthusiastically.

"So am i! But I'm going alone." The idol let out in a sulky tone. His introvert suddenly acting up as he had no idea how to ask anyone if he can tag along with them especially when they had only met once before. But something about the CEO felt like he was someone close to him, probably could be that the man had literally ranted about his life problems to him while being drunk. Something about this man screamed that he can trust him.

And though Namjoon had clearly expressed his distrust and dislike against the man, and yoongi had warned him about him too despite the fact they were friends.. jungkook could not help but throw their words right out of his head and do what his heart tells him to.

"You don't /have/ to be alone though. What I mean is that I'm going alone as well, and you could always tag along me." Taehyung suggested as he rubbed the back of his nape in awkwardness. He had no idea why he was awkward actually. He's one of the most confident people in front of people but something about this idol is making him feel like a highschool girl who has a crush on someone and she met them in public unexpectedly.

"You aren't saying it for the sake of saying, right? I don't want to disturb you.." jungkook trailed off, unknowingly pouting if the elder was just joking but when he was greeted with a lighthearted chuckle, a small smile showed up on his face again, wiping away his pout.

"I am not joking. I could actually use some company." The deep voice said in a really raspy tone that it almost sent shivers down jungkook's spine but he paid no attention to that as he got up from his seat and sat on the one right beside taehyung instead.

________________

That's it for this chapter.

Do tell me your thoughts about it ☺️

The updates are slow rn since i have 2 other ongoing fics as well, so i hope y'all don't mind!!

Till next time...~~