"Shut the fuck up i'm not desperate, okay. And he's not my crush and you are right i just want to fuck him and get it over with. That's it. I'm doing it, and i could use a vacation from work anyways." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders as he rolled his eyes at him and leaned back on his chair.

"Ofcourse. You aren't the one for relationships at all. Just saying, don't hurt the boy. Heard about your little argument with yoongi. Sounded pretty serious. Yoongi will hunt you down personally if you do try to hurt him." Jimin warned him, quite serious about it.

"Says you? You literally go around breaking hearts left and right, chim..and literally in our 7 years of friendship, i have never seen you in a relationship. You aren't the one to talk. But dont worry, i just plan to fuck him. Nothing else." Taehyung said non chalantly as he brought out his phone to call yoongi in the office.

"I choose not to do feelings or relationships, if that isn't clear already. And i never ask anyone to fall for me, i don't even have a lovable personality, i don't know what they see in me. So technically it's not my fault that i don't return their feelings." Jimin defended himself, in a really 'i don't give a fuck' tone as he leaned back on his hand that was situated on the table.

"I'm convinced you are aromantic. I literally can't see you all whipped, just in love with one person.. it sounds so impossible to even think about." Taehyung shook his head as he cringed with his whole body at even the thought of jimin being all mushy in love with someone.

"I find it impossible too." Jimin chuckled as he clicked his tongue at the thought of it.

"What do you need?" The voice of yoongi could be heard as he walked in with few files in his hand before placing them infront of taehyung.

"Lee sent them, read them and sign them to finalise the deal." Yoongi informed as he sat down on the chair, and fixed his long hair a little from the side.. daintily tucking them behind his ear.

"Oh. I will do that in a few. But i wanted to talk to you about something first that's why i called." Taehyung said in a serious tone. Jimin stood up from where he was sitting on the table since he was blocking the ceo's view, and sat down on a chair beside yoongi.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked, as he inspected his nails that had silver nail polish on them. He had just applied it yesterday, it smelled too good that he couldn't help but apply it on his nails and it looked pretty on him so who cares.

"I need to leave for few days. My grandparents want me to visit them."  Taehyung lied smoothly, ofcourse he couldn't tell about his real motive to the man who would bury him alive after finding out where he actually planned to go.

"All of a sudden? I mean i could surely clear your schedule for a few days if it's too important." Yoongi asked with a tilt of his head, surprised at the sudden mention of his leave since taehyung almost never does.

"Well, it's a family gathering.. all of my relatives are visiting so they want me to visit as well." He lied once again, though talking about them suddenly was surely making him miss them. He made a mind memo to plan to visit them in the coming days.

"Oh i see. I don't mind, just don't take more than a week.. you don't have many important events in next week, but there is the launch of new cosmetics branch next Monday which can't be reschuled and as the CEO of the company, you NEED to be there." Yoongi informed him and taehyung nodded his head in response.

"I doubt it will take me that many days. But I'll definitely be back by then. I need to leave in a few hours actually." Taehyung told his secretary who didn't really react much making the CEO remember that he was angry at him after he had yelled at him and basically kicked him out of the office, he looked hurt.