Love and Respect, Forever

All the messages that you read just now scream nothing but LOVE and RESPECT for you all together. And the number of messages that you read is just a small portion, there are many more such people who respect and love you for who you are as a Writer and most importantly as a Person. You deserve all the praise that you have got. You have touched the life of so many people you've never even met, and even if for a little while, you've made their world a brighter place.

That's why you're our Star.

This book couldn't end before the mention of one very special and important person in Neha Di's life as well as in ICT Fandom - DreamerTani Tani Di. We would have loved to have her message for you with us as well but were unable to do so because of some unfortunate reasons. I am sure you know how much you are adored and loved by her.

There are some people to whom we would like to express our sincere Gratitude without whom we wouldn't have completed this special journey of ours -

notajoke77- &

Niyati25-

Thankyou so much for helping us connect with more users.

- MahiRat_Forever Thankyou so much for obvious reasons and for making '23' more special 😉

and Thankyou to all the people out there who took out some time from their busy schedules and helped us in making Neha Di feel special.

THANKS A LOT EVERYONE !

So. Here ends the suspense Di! I bet all the messages I accidentally sent you make sense now.

This was our little surprise for you, Neha Di. We hope you loved it as much as we loved making it for you.

WE ALL ADORE YOU A LOT NEHA Di ❤