6

Hey Neha!!It's Niyati (or you can say *****). How are you? Shit, it feels so formal! It doesn't sound us! Sunnn(with the star eyed emoji) This is better!!!

Formally toh humne kabhi baat hi nai ki, well except for our first chat (it was long back) Tab I messaged as a reader of your ict book and now I am writing this as your long lost friend (jisko tu reply nai deti brooo) Then, I requested you a story on my given plot (which is your one of the sabse hit story) and now, I order you to complete your pending books (but tu sunti kaha hai)! Well this message is not to they friend Neha but to the writer Neha, who introduced me to ict fanfic world, jaha bonds are platonic and well written. Nothing to cheesy but at the same time full of fluff and sometimes angst...

I miss you ict writer Neha, you have been my first favorite writer in this fandom and the fandom sucks without your stories broo!!! Thank you so much for showing me this part of the ict fandom that has no fanwars, where it isn't rohit vs virat but rohirat vs abrat!! Thank you for being the best writer and writing stories on my ajeeb plots. Please come back into the fandom sooonnnn....I want to read that ict in hogwarts story brooo.

With love (and dhamki to update),

Tera secret weapon

~ Niyati25