Neha Srivastav

Neha Srivastava, is a student in her last year of college, who joined this platform on 24th April, 2019.
She has always been an ardent Harry Potter and ICT lover, joining into the Mahabharat Fandom more recently.

For her, writing stories on this platform was never truly about the votes and number of views. For her, writing is her passion, a thing that she enjoys the most doing, after only the ICT ( Indian Cricket Team).

A sweet, lovable girl who believes in Friendship more than anything. For her, the greatest relationship of life is Friendship.

'Friendship is indeed the most beautiful relationship of life. Friends are the only people who allow you to truly discover yourself, and remain true to yourself. Friends are the ones around whom you don't need to hide any facet of yourself.'

RohiRat i.e. Rohit and Virat pair is her favourite pair in ICT and no, she didn't start to love them now when they are close to being called legends.
She is one of those people who saw them, Rohit and Virat, when they were those kids playing under MS Dhoni.
She loves and adores the friendship that they share more than anything.

For her, the best Team is the 2013 team , her 2013 ICT - Virat, Rohit, Shikhar, Jinks, Jaddu, Bhuvi and Ashwin - with Rohit being just slightly ahead of everyone.

With Kulcha i.e. Kuldeep and Chahal, Jassi, Hardik and Rahul being the later additions in her team.

Her dream was to see this 2013 team lifting the World Cup together in 2019. Unfortunately it wasn't fulfilled but never for a moment she felt she was not proud of this team.
The losses and knockout heartbreaks couldn't shake her belief that she had on the Team.
She was, is and will be always proud of her Team.

83 movie brought various things with it's release - One of them being Neha Di's unconditional support and love for Jimmy, Kapil, Maddi, Yash and Cheeka especially. ❤️

Her stories are always about the unbreakable friendship and brotherhood - That more often or not always leaves us with a smile on our face.

KKR - Kolkata Knight Riders 💜💛

That's her Team in IPL, and not because Shahrukh Khan is the owner of the team but because Neha Di loves Her Kolkata very much !

She has written several fanfictions on the ICT team. If you love Cricket and Cricketers, they will warm your heart as well!

Now, coming to her more recent love of Mahabharat. She loves Arjun most of all and the relationship between Madhav and Parth is the closest to her heart. She is also very fond of the idea of what might have been, if the story of Karna and Arjun hadn't ended in tragedy.

Most of us Indians know Mahabharat. So if you love Arjun or Madhav or Karna or all of them, her stories will give you a wonderful glimpse of better worlds for these characters.

We, that is Khushi and Mishika, love our Neha Di, and this book is our attempt at paying an ode to her from messages of those who love her. This also gives us the opportunity of allowing the fans of each side of her writing to get to know the other and appreciate her together.

Here on wattpad, she is bleedblue2011

(If you want to praise Neha di too and we have missed out on messaging you about this, don't hesitate to put your message in the comments! And if you have submitted your message to us, rest assured that it will show up eventually, in one of the chapters. Now that the story is released, the ban on following the account is lifted, so go ahead and follow!)