14

By Rohiratxlove

Hello Neha diii (Hope you remember me hehe) You were the first person to give my first book a read and the first person to talk to me on Wattpad when no one did. One of my first followers and a brilliant person who was ready to help me out with anything and everything possible. You are an amazing writer and inspire us to write. In cricket language you are our Mahi Bhai. Love you moon and back diii. P. S. Thank you for the Harry Potter PDF too and surely we'll get Gilbert someday (:

By NatureGirl999

You are among the awesomest people I have met online and I hope you achieve all the love and success in life. Thank you for single handedly creating a safe, happy, pure and loving space for those who love the ICT bonds and friendship. Stay blessed and awesome and keep gracing us with your beautiful writing. All my love to you!!

By introverts-veil

Dear Neha,
Your writing about our favorite cricketers was what inspired me to start writing about them too. You wrote some beautiful stories and even outside of cricket, I can see that you are very passionate about writing. I don't know you that well but I do want to tell you that if you think of writing as a career, you should go for it. Thank you for your kind advice whenever I messaged you and all the best ahead in life.

By noushin_0309

Neha di, ur stories have inspired so many emotions in me. Be it happiness, sadness or anger or laughter. I cried with ur stories and laughed as well. I waited with bated breath to know what happens to the villain of the story. Refreshed my notification page a thousand times that maybe the update has finally arrived. I have read your books during my hated online classes which did make the experience of my English Class a thousand times better. I showed your book to my friend who also enjoyed it. I used to laugh uncontrollably reading ur books, making my family think I have gone mad. Thanks for all those moments of my laugh when i cried with joy from reading your books. You Rock, Didi.

Love, noushin_039

By Tanzi18

Hey hi Neha
Tanzi here
I came across you accidentally but chose to stay there only because I found someone really crazy about ICT .
Your work made me dream still harder and harder about the game and the players too .
You showed me an amazing side of friendship and bond and wish you have the same kind of friends like the one in your story .
Hope you keep smiling like you make us smile through your stories and overcome all the challenges with Braveheart as your heros .
Keep writing keep shining