3

So, Neha Srivastav. Just Neha to me, unlike Neha di cuz we're the same age. First of all, she is the first friend I made on Wattpad and my first online friend overall. She is and will ALWAYS remain my favourite writer on Wattpad (her ICT fanfics got me into watching cricket properly...and the Mahabharat fanfics she has lately begun are absolutely gems)... But it is not her writing that stands out to me. To me, it's two things. One is how passionate she is about writing. She already believes herself to be a writer (and does not feel the need to publish for it) and writes day and night without even getting tired. Sometimes I have asked her, when she would post five chaps in a day how she manages it...her answer always is THIS IS WHAT I WOULD BE DOING ALL MY LIFE IF I HAD THE CHOICE. That is how a writer should be, imo.

And the other is how she is the friendliest soul out there and interacts with everyone and makes friends effortlessly. I would not have stayed on Wattpad for so long if I had not found this girl. She supported me and encouraged me soo much over my writings, I can never thank her enough.
So yeah. This is a great initiative by Khushi and Mishu, a fanclub for our very own star girl Neha. I know she will laugh her ass off after she discovers a fanclub being made for her. She literally built the ICT friendship fanfic community from scratch with her friends Siri and Tani! And the number of people SHE is a fan of is rather difficult to count, ICT players, Harry Potter characters, Mahabharat characters, her own original characters. And today she has a fanclub of her own lol. Keep shining Nehu, but no one doubts you will. Determination, talent and humility is a rare combination, and when it DOES exist in a person's nature, it is not easy to keep them down. I love you!
Alisha

~ notajoke77