The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.

Start from the beginning

Enel created a large cloud in the center of the island with several electrical currents inside it.

Y/N: i have a bad feeling about this... - he watches worried seeing the huge cloud getting closer and closer to the angel island.

Enel: the sky is mine! - he laughed maniacally preparing to attack. - Raigo! - with a single attack he destroyed the angel island completely, what used to be a city is now just a huge hole.

Gan Fall: the angel island has completely disintegrated! - he shakes his head in disbelief blaming himself for failing to protect people from skypiea

Enel: Now that's a good sight, that's what a sky should look like! - he exclaims feeling proud of what he has just done.

Y/N: if we don't stop him, he'll destroy everything that's left of this place. - he looks down and Luffy stares at him.

Luffy: Y/N... - he gets his attention. - do you care about this place? everyone here treated you so badly just for being a demon, but you still want to help.

Y/N: you're right but... - he clenched his fists. - there are innocent children living here, i don't want them to lose their home island like i lost mine in the past. - he turns to Luffy. - I don't like bastards with a God complex like Enel.

Luffy: you may be a demon but you have a good heart. - he put his hand on his shoulder and smiled. - the golden bell is up there and i want to ring it, i promised it to a friend. - he remembers the promise he made to cricket. - the sound of that bell is loud enough that he can hear it from the blue sea, so I will ring it and keep my promise!

Enel: so what did you think? - he went back to the ark and faced them. - did you see how i made that pathetic island disappear?

Luffy: ENEL! - he stretched out his arm and reached for the ark.

Y/N: Luffy! Wait!

Enel: who gave you permission to enter my ship? - he kicked Luffy's hand making him fall into the cloud again. - as soon as i finish fulfilling my objective, i will send another raigo to destroy the rest of this place! no one will escape, not even you and the voices below you! - he yells and the ark keeps rising away from them.