The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.

Start from the beginning

the others, except Chopper and Sanji, woke up with the sound of the lightning storm

Usopp: we have to get out of here, that maniac will destroy everything! - he screams in panic.

Zoro: where's Y/N? - he tries to get up and coughed.

Robin: he went to help Luffy fight Enel, swordsman. - the archaeologist tells him.

Zoro: i hope they beat his ass. - he smirked looking up.

Wyper: Enel! - he got furious seeing Enel destroying everything with his lightning. - what gives you the right to destroy the lands that belong to my people?!

Gan Fall: what does Enel want up there?

Robin: he wants the golden bell at the top of the beanstalk. - she explains carrying Chopper in her arms.

Nami: Y/N... Luffy... Please be safe! - she bit her bottom lip worrying about her friends.

Enel: with my rain of lightning this place won't last long and it will fall from the sky! return to the blue sea, Skypiea! - he laughs maniacally throwing more lightning. - there's only one thing I still want in this place, the big golden bell!

his ark kept going up and he tried to spot the golden bell, his mantra made him sense Luffy running to catch up with him.

Luffy: WAIT FOR ME ENEL!

Enel: you again? - he looks down watching Luffy climbing the giant jack. - It's impressive that you made it this far with all that weight on your arm.

Luffy: i'm coming to beat you up!

Enel: you're just a hindrance in my way. - he used his lightning and cut off the top of the giant jack, making Luffy fall again.

the captain managed to grab onto one of the giant jack's branches.

Luffy: damn it! I almost fell again! - he struggles to keep the weight on his arm.

Enel: stay there for a while, I'll show you something. - he smirked and disappeared leaving him confused.

Y/N: LUFFY! - he managed to reach the captain and saw him hanging trying not to fall.

Luffy: Y/N?! Where is Nami?

Y/N: I already saved her as you asked me, now I'm going to help you.

Luffy: good! this golden ball is too heavy for you to fly carrying me.

Y/N: let me destroy it! - he suggests and the captain denies.

Luffy: NO! i have a plan! I'm going to use this golden ball. - he smiles confidently and Y/N tries to understand what his crazy captain is planning. - I just have to get up there!

Y/N: I already know what you can do, stretch your arm and use the golden ball as a boost to throw yourself up! Like a yo-yo!

Luffy: good idea! Gomu Gomu No... - he stretched out his arms and launched himself upwards. - YO-YO! - he fell on top of a cloud and Y/N helped him up.