💫 Chapter-70💫

Start from the beginning

Jin- Dad, she was crying yesterday because she have to marry someone who she don't even know.

Dad- Just a sec. YN was crying?

Yoongi- Yes Dad. Your YN was crying.

Mr. Kim stayed silent. He started thinking about it and then after a few minutes he said

Dad- Ok, we will tell her everything......

Jin- Really?

Yoongi- Can we go and tell her now?

Dad- No, No.....not now......We will tell her day after tomorrow......

Jin- Why that day?

Dad- Cause he is coming day after tomorrow. I will directly call him here only......

Yoongi- Ok Dad...

They went downstairs. Mr. Kim cleared his throat. When all attention was on him, he said

Dad- YN, instead of marriage day, you will meet your soon to be husband, day after tomorrow only.

YN widened her eyes. She wanted to say something but words didn't came out from her mouth. So she started silent and just nodded her head.

Dad- And ya, the same day, we will have YN's engagement also......

He said and YN again nodded.

(Let's do a quick Time Skip ..........)

2 Days Later

Mom- YN, ARE YOU READY?!!!

Mrs. Kim shouted from downstairs. Soon she received the reply from YN.....

YN- COMING MOM!!!!

YN shouted from upstairs.

Well, you see the Kik Mansion is like this from the Morning. All of them were getting ready as YN's soon to be husband will be coming and they will have the engagement here only. With Family members.

Right now, everyone was down except for YN, who will come later. Mrs. Kim just wanted to reassure if she was ready or not.

Just then, the door bell ring. Jungkook ran to open the door. He opened it and saw him........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dad- Jisso, Jennie can you ease go and call you Unnie now?

Jisso- Sure Dad. Let's go Jennie

They both went upstairs whole yeh rest were talking to him.

Within a minutes, Jisso and Jennie came downstairs with YN.