💫 Chapter-70💫

Same day
Jin's Room

Jin, YN and Yoongi were right now in Jin's room sitting and talking about random things. Just then YN remembered something.

YN- Umm....Oppa?

She said and both Jin and Yoongi looked at her.

Yoongi- What happened YN?

YN-Oppa, I didn't informed him about the marriage.

Jin- YN, I think you should just message him.

YN- You are right Oppa. I will. But he will be heartbroken.

Yoongi- We know YN, but we can't even do anything. Right?

YN- Y-Yes Oppa.

YN said and closed her eyes as a tear made its way down. Jin and Yoongi were so sad seeing their sister like this. But they also can't do anything and they know, at wedding no one will be happier than her.

Jin- YN, don't cry.....

YN- But Oppa......You know......I dint want to marry anyone. I-I can't do this to him........ I love him Oppa.

Jin- We know YN.....but we can't do anything. Can we?

YN shooked her head. Yoongi sighed. He gently placed YN's head on his lap and started patting her. And within some minutes, YN fell asleep.

Yoongi picked her and carried her to bed. He putted her on the bed, covering her with blankets and then he went and sat beside Jin on the couch.

Yoongi- Hyung......how about we tell her everything? I can't see her sad.....

Jin- I know Yoongi. Me too. Ummm......... How about we talk with Dad about this when he come home tomorrow?

Yoongi- It will be great.

They both the talked for some more minutes and then went to sleep.

Time Skip
Next Day
After their Mom Dad came.

It was 11:00 AM, and the full Kim family was sitting in the living room, talking to each other while Namjoon was still clinging on Hoseok not living him for even a second like he is gonna left him forever.

Yoongi signalled Jin to talk. Jin nodded his head and then said

Jin- Dad? Can I talk to you in private?

Mr. Kim looked at him confused but then he nodded.

Yoongi- Dad, in private.

Yoongi said. Mr. Kim again nodded and stood up. He, Jin and Yoongi then went outside of Living room to Jin's room.

As they reached their they went inside and sat on the couch.

Dad- Now, tell me what happened? What do you wanna talk about?

Yoongi- Dad, I think we should tell YN everything....

They said and Mr. Kim looked shocked. He said

Dad- Why?