CHAPTER 9

Lan wangji was about to drink but then he saw wei wuxian and wen qing together.
"Xian gege never gave me any time of his but always stays with her."  said wangji and walk towards wei wuxian's direction.

Wei wuxian was spending his time with family. Suddenly lan wangji came towards him.

"Xian gege!" said wangji with excitement.

"What are you doing here? Who invited you here?" asked wuxian irritatingly.

When wen qing saw lan wangji near to wei wuxian, her mood became sour. Wei wuxian noticed wen qing's sour mood and immediately want to shove wangji away from there.

"I..i..i want..to give you this!" stuttered wangji while giving drink to wei wuxian.

Lan wangji never expected these type of behavior from wei wuxian. Wei wuxian is really kind and sweet. Even first time when they meet wuxian helped wangji. But now wuxian is talking so rudely to him. He felt pang in his heart and wanted to walk away from there as far as he can.

When wangji offered the drink, wuxian don't want to disrespect his request so he took it and drink it while wangji without saying anything further walked away from there.

After drinking  wei wuxian started to feel hot in his body. He suspected that indeed that drink has something in it. He wants answer from lan wangji about it so he walked towards lan wangji's room.

Lan wangji was writhing on bed. He don't know what is going on with him. He was in his heat for the first time. He didn't took medicines for a week now which his father gave him. Suddenly his bedroom door opened with a bang and someone entered the room. He looked at the person and it was wei wuxian.