CHAPTER 8

After wei wuxian's marriage with lan wangji. He immediately marry wen qing. He have huge respect for wen qing. He wants her to be the empress in future. They spent their wedding night together.

After few weeks wen qing finds out that she is pregnant. Wei wuxian was very happy as well as wei family. In all these wei wuxian just forget about lan wangji. He didn't meet him after their wedding day ever again.

Wangji also heard about wen qing's pregnancy. He was furious and he again created chaos. No one give any attention to him or his chaotic actions. They all leave him by himself.

Wei wuxian wanted to celebrate this news so he arrange a social gathering event (party). In this celebration wen family, wei family and some other kingdoms were also there.

Lan wangji got ready for the celebration as he was also invited being a part of wei family. He was excited that he will meet his xian gege after long time.

He went towards the hall where this celebration was held. There were lots of people from different kingdoms. Lan wangji saw his friend wen xu and went towards him.

When wen xu saw wangji, his smirk got deeper and eyes went darker with lust

When wen xu saw wangji, his smirk got deeper and eyes went darker with lust. Wangji was looking alluring with his white robes. He wanted to pounce on this beauty at this very moment. He mixed some powder in one drink and gave that glass to wangji.

Wangji took that glass while giving him smile which was really innocent. He was about to drink from that glass but before he could something caught his eye. He frowned and went towards that direction.