CHAPTER 7

(I was in the mood of editing so i did this

(I was in the mood of editing so i did this. It's bad but it can work. Hehe😁😉)

6 years passed like that and today is wangji's wedding day. Marriage is held in yiling.  Lan wangji's family didn't came to his own son's wedding. Wangji also didn't talk to them as he was just happy to marry wei wuxian.

They completed their marriage ritual

They completed their marriage ritual. It was evening. Lan wangji was waiting for wei wuxian in the decorated room for their wedding night.

Whole night passed but wei wuxian didn't came. Lan wangji didn't slept, he was just watching door. It was finally morning and a tear dropped from wangji's feline eyes. He immediately wiped that tear. He wants answer so he get ready and stormed out of the room.

He was walking through the corridors where he meets mian mian. She is personal servant of lan wangji here. She used to work under wei wuxian. One thing mian mian can guess is that wei wuxian definitely don't like this boy whi is in front of her.

Mian mian took wangji with her, inside the room. She was head servent so she asked others to bring breakfast for wangji. Wangji was not gonna eat but he needs energy as he didn't eat anything from yesterday so he started eating.

Wangji will never tell you but on precious day like his wedding he indeed was missing his family. He ignored his family for years but he still loves them. He needs them beside him but everything changed now.

Lan wangji finally asked mian mian about wei wuxian.
"Where was xian gege? And why didn't he came last night? " asked wangji.
"Young master he is with his wife." said mian mian.
"Wife?" asked wangji.
"After marrying you he immediately married to lady wen qing. He is with her in their room." said mian mian plainly.

Lan wangji just gritted his teeth. He was really angry. He wanted wei wuxian all by himself. He broke every cutlery which came in his hands. Mian mian just looked at the furious boy. Now she understood why wei wuxian is annoyed and irritated by wangji.