Don't Forget About Me

En başından başla

‘Smile!’ My mother said brightly as the big SLR camera covered her face. Nialler andI smiled at the camera, containing our laughter inside.

Tears run down my cheeks again as all the memories of us float in my mind. And finally I was drained out by my consecutive crying.

3 consecutive months have passed, doing the same routine. Niall would either call, text and skype me. But every night I would cry myself to sleep. I was slowly getting lonely and depressed. And No, I didn’t starve myself; for peete’s sakes I love food! I ain’t risking starvation that’s just no. But anyways, one day stood out. Niall didn’t call, text or even invited me to chat on Skype. I was slightly sad but partly suspicious.

My instincts started tickling me. Suddenly, I found myself starting up my social life again. I opened my laptop and logged on to twitter, facebook and tumblr. As I looked in one site, all my messages, ask box, Dm’s were blowing up. I clicked my ask box, to see messages that are mostly from anonymous. It all had the same questions. Did you and Niall break up?

Why would they ask that?

We had no form of communication for a day but that doesn’t mean we broke up.

I looked at my Dms this time. They were all flooded with the same questions. But this time there were people saying sorry because Niall broke up with me.

Wtf? I don’t understand any of this shit.

I moved on to my mentions, everyone telling me the same thing!

What’s going on?

But one mention stood out…

‘@1D_frvr is this you? Or… pic.twitter/qwsh203j’

 I reluctantly clicked the link and there it is; the reason why their bombarding me with questions

Niall and a blonde bimbo, together. Niall’s arm was around the girl’s neck, kissing her cheek. The tears started falling again making a little stream.

How could he? He would never do that. No

And like on que. My phone started ringing with Niall’s caller I.d flashing on my scream. I answered the phone and pressed it against my ear.

‘Hey, Babe!!! I Miss you!’ his usual cheery irish accent filled my ears. Fucking bastard why do you have to be so adorable.

‘How could you?’ I whispered to the phone.

‘What, babe? I don’t understand.’ He said through the other line

‘You know what Niall, if you can’t keep a distance relationship fine, cause I can’t keep it up. If you want someone under your arms, fine. You have Zayn and Liam to wrap your arms around on but no It has to be a blonde bimbo, a blonde bimbo!-‘

‘Wait, what babe, i don’t understand..wha-‘

‘Oh don’t interrupt me Niall James Horan! You hear me!’ I yelled at him as I hear him shift uncomfortably in his seat.

‘Look, if you’re gonna go out with somebody else at least break up with me first, cause it hurts to hear it from your fans. Please, if you come back home from tour don’t try to win me back or something like that cause it’s hard to keep a secret from my dad and uhm bring me back a souvenir will ya. Thanks for the memories anyways. Enjoy your tour and your blonde bimbo. Hope your happy’ with that i ended the call.

I started to break down, my phone ringing again shortly. I tried to make out the caller I.D from my blurry vision. Unfortunately it was Niall. I shook my head and tossed my phone to the side. I don’t want to deal with him right now. I don’t want to deal with anyone right now.