Hot Tub Meeting and First Recoupling

Start from the beginning

"I normally go running at about 4 am."

"4 am?" I did a double take because that dedication is not me. "That's the middle of the night, that's not the morning."

He nodded "believe me, I'm not a morning person."

"Neither am I. Matter of fact my brother used to have to literally pull me out of bed."

His eyes widened at that "seriously?" I nodded before he switched topics "do you eat in the morning?"

"I mean I always try to have breakfast but..."

"I cook in the morning."

My head tilted "do you?"

He nodded and smiled "I might have to cook you a little omelette. I'm from Manchester by the way." My eyes widened "where are you from by the way?"

"I live in Manchester." 

He smiled "don't..."

I laughed "it's true!"

"Behave yourself? Whereabouts in Manchester?"

"City center."

Tommy looked stunned "I'm five minutes from the city center."

"Holy crap. We're neighbors."

"Why haven't I come across you before?"

"Probably because I only moved like four months ago."

He nodded "what do you do professionally?"

"So, I'm a brand owner and I'm a personal stylist. I have been working for my brother and sister in law as their stylist since I was 17."

He looked at me "so you own like makeup and stuff?"

"Yes," I nodded "I have my own website and everything for that. It's called independent beauty and it includes makeup, hair care, body care, and self tan."

He nodded "and when did you start that?"

"So, I used to work in a gym before I started it," I smiled as Tommy commented on that. "I then started it because you see these people on social media and stuff that are perfect and all of that but I know that it's unattainable but people are still willing to do whatever it takes to get there. I was one of those girls, so I wanted a brand that highlights the fact that we're all different, distinctive, and independent and that's ok."

"Wow," he smiled. "I don't think I've heard someone that passionate in a while."

I laughed "yeah well I wanted to be like those instagram models for a long time until I finally realized that I was different then them and had my own independent features. I know there are girls that are going through that right now so when I started to love myself for my independent differences and I started my brand at 18, I wanted it to be something that embraces differences and independence. It's why I use models of every kind in size, shape, and color."

"Well, you're just ticking all of the boxes aren't you?" I laughed "I mean a gym girl, blonde, beautiful, and passionate about your job." I smiled at him before taking a sip of my drink.

He's a very very good looking boy. Very charming. He has this persona, like a really great boy. I can just tell from the five minutes that we've been talking that he's got an amazing personality.

I looked at him "so are you like all English?"

"I'm English, Mauritian, French, Irish."

I laughed "you can get the french chocolates from behind you if you want to."