nineteen.

_____ 🌊 _____

de•rn
adjective
Secret, hidden, dark.

_____ 🌊 _____

A WAR RAGED INSIDE NEYTIRI as she sobbed holding the dead bodies like lifelines, everything was ruined, picture frames broken, life hallow. Everything was destroyed, Neytiri's life shattered right in front of her eyes, forever hallow. Screams tore through her body and just broke her, everything gone, her world gone.

Jake held onto her a numb look on his face, he needs to stay strong, for everyone.

Lo'ak leaned over their dead bodies, the only two people that care for him are gone. Gone in front of his eyes, all to protect him, the pain continues to grow and come in waves over and over, washing over and over until he can't cry anymore.

A sound over the intercom filled Jakes ear, "I have your daughters, your son and his mate didn't have to die." Quaritch taunted.

"Fuck you," Jake hissed a numb gaze still on his face, shock of everything. He's lost everything, so quickly, no one ever deserves this, no one ever.

He looked over at Neytiri, the need for revenge burning in his body, his heart burning to finally kill him. No one fucks with his kids not again. Never again, or the world would burn.

Shadows filled Elyä's vision, the pain gone, a mothers warm embrace comforted her. No memories filled her mind, "Great mother is that you?" Her voice echoed in the darkness a form only shown in light, no face.

"Hello, great mother Eywa," she nodded her head in respect, "Hello, Elyä," she whispered almost looking broken like a jagged pot who has been torn and worn.

"You died my child, I never wanted to do this for you two but it's your time," Eywa touched the blessed child like a mother, "I was happy to give you a gift for a bit."

"Thank you great mother, I can finally be with my family now." She smiled tears in her eyes looking at Neteyam who looked broken like glass, glass that had been repeatedly stepped on and bled onto, "Nete I'm so sorry," Elyä smiled sadly hugging him with love.

"It's not your fault skxwang," Neteyam grinned looking at her with love, she's the only family he has now.

"Elyä?" A haunting voice filled her ears and soul, A'kaya her mother looked happy and well.

"Mom?" El sobbed tears steaming down her dark cheeks as she wrapped around her mother like the past, tears falling in harmony singing a tune of happiness and love.

"Hi baby," Kaya smiled softly, before looking over to Tsu'tey.

"Tsu, meet your daughter Elyä and Jakes boy Neteyam," A'kaya said gripping his hand dragging him to the two teenagers.

"Hello," Tsu'tey replied tentatively, shocked to see his actual daughter in person.

Even when people are gone you can still feel their love until you meet them again.

ESME'S CORNER! i am so sorry for taking forever to do this i'm so sorry it's taken forever i've been so happy and distracted with my other books and my life has been busy

ESME'S CORNER!
i am so sorry for taking forever to do this i'm so sorry it's taken forever i've been so happy and distracted with my other books and my life has been busy. it's almost the end yall prepared?

word count: 523 words