three.

_____ 🌊 _____

nem • esi • sm
noun
frustration, anger, or aggression directed inward, towards oneself and one's way of living.

_____ 🌊 _____

THE FAMILY all stood together by the tree of souls watching as Jake gives his power to Tarsem, tears prickled at her eyes watching as the guy who raised her mostly give his power, his heart as Tarsem cut Jake. Tears started to flow not stopping, she didn't want to leave, but she had too, she couldn't leave her family, the ones who raised her.

Neteyam side-hugged Elyä as she cried, Jake held in his tears the family all walking away from their home, the one place that kept them safe but grief had to leave eventually, and that's what she is leaving, everything she had ever known.

The sound of Neytiri cries made Elyä's slowly stop wanting to hold her second mother tightly and mumble that everything will be okay even when it wasn't.

The wind bashed into her ears as she flew on her ikran, tears slowly drying on her face the beautiful scenery she has grown and loved for so long disappearing from view.

Elyä looked back at the forest one last time not knowing when she will be back.

Neteyam looked at her keeping his calm feeling the grief of leaving his home but he was alive and with his family, that's all that mattered.

They flew through harsh conditions to get to the reef the sight of clear oceans and jagged rocks and terrain, their new home.

The family circled around the clan on their ikran landing on the empty sand, she settled Eutalli down usually used to attacking new people and fighting, her Ikran was confused by the peace.

"Settle Euralli settle," she mumbled patting her glancing at the Metkayina that crowded them.

She followed behind Neteyam gripping his arm probably making marks from how tight Elyä was holding onto him, "hey it's gonna be okay," he whispered to the warrior patting her scarred hands.

"You promise?" The teenager asked holding his hand now, calming down slowly.

"I promise to the moon and the stars El," he told her squeezing her hand trying to be calm also his face echoing the tiredness he feels from that long trip.

The clan crowded around them glancing at them all, She bowed her head at the sight of the clan leaders son giving her respect to him.

Neteyam followed after her but when the teenager didn't do it back they both looked at each other for a split second before looking away back at the boys crowding them, Ao'nung  started grabbing at the oldest son of Jake's tail making the family look at him annoyed.

"Look, what is that?" The shorter fish guy asked, "is that supposed to be a tail?" The clan laughed Lo'ak and Neteyam glanced at them judging them slightly.

"Elyä don't," the boy whispered to the girl still holding onto Neteyam's hand, "I want to hit him though," she replied glancing at him.

Lo'ak stared at the ethereal girl who stepped out the water, he quickly looked away as the two boys continued to make fun of them, "how are they supposed to swim?" The guy with the curly hair asked as she slapped him telling him to stop.