seventeen.

_____ 🌊 _____

won•der•wall
adjective
someone you find thinking about all the time; a person you are completely infatuated with.

_____ 🌊 _____

ELYÄ ATEYITAN is a warrior, that's all she's known her entire life. Violence, fear, hatred, it was a constant cycle. She silently snuck through a vent in the small metal ship her fathers bow scratching the surface, pings hitting here and there alerting the sky people.

They stared at the walls hearing the constant sounds, as the boat shook slowly sinking. But she didn't know that, she thought of him, her home, her heart.

Adrenaline filled her body as she made it to the top where Neteyam was cutting Tsireya's handcuffs.

"Nete!" She screamed over the chaos, Lyä ran over to them cutting Lo'ak's bonds off as war rages on.

She glanced at him as he commanded his sister and best friend to leave the ship, "go Lo'ak, we have to go." Elyä commanded to the boy fear cutting her skin, shards piercing her, no chance of survival.

Fights of the Metkayina and Sullys still happening as the fought killing many, as many as they could.

Blood coated the water, corpses sinking into the depths of uncharted territory, fear of death etching up the children's throats scaring them.

Sky people leaving marks through them, trauma seeping until they are nothing but dead bodies.

Hope disappearing by the seconds, the only thing left is pray to Eywa and hope she listens, oh great mother hear my pleas, no more pain.

That repeated through her head as she prayed, staring at the boys, who were about to make a grave mistake and sacrifice.

Elyä couldn't let them do it alone, not again. She would die for her boys no matter what, her fate had been written in the stars but eventually stars have to fall.

Blood covered their hands as tears stained their blue cheeks, no hope, all bloodshed.

"We have to go help him!" Lo'ak begged a gun in his hands, it felt wrong, like a plea that shouldn't have been accepted or begged.

"No, Spider will be okay on his own, we can't!" Elyä said harshly, she couldn't lose anyone else, not today.

Neteyam glanced at her, he knew. He always does, he sighed, the beads clinking echoing through his head.

the world is gonna burn and they are all gonna burn with it.

"THIS IS A BAD IDEA!" the teenage girl groaned holding onto the yellow pole for her life, why does she always get into bad situations? "Shut up El!" Lo'ak mumbled silently following his older brother

"THIS IS A BAD IDEA!" the teenage girl groaned holding onto the yellow pole for her life, why does she always get into bad situations? "Shut up El!" Lo'ak mumbled silently following his older brother. "That was rude," she grumbled before following the two, ready to fight.

They all jumped down in sync shocking the sky demons for a second, "didn't expect that did you motherfuckers?" Elyä yelled stabbing a guy with her knife.

"El, calm down," Neteyam told her, knocking a man out.

"I am calm though?" A man coming up behind the teenager, Elyä snatched the man's gun, letting the bullets pierce his skin. Killing the man on the sight.

"See i'm calm," She grinned going to find Spider.

"You're crazy," The oldest Sully boy grumbled, "can you two stop flirting for five seconds? We are in a war!" Lo'ak waved his arms freaking out.

"Lo, calm down. We are getting your best friend, chill out," They snuck low looking for any soldiers around the ship. Until gun shots sounded, it was time, their time was finally coming.

It was life or death but sometimes it's worth it, doing it all for love.

ESME'S CORNER! so so so sorry for the short chapter, i'm like holding off on it because this book is so close to being finished i'm afraid, i can't believe how far this book has gotten almost 1K votes omg!! I love you all so so much

ESME'S CORNER!
so so so sorry for the short chapter, i'm like holding off on it because this book is so close to being finished i'm afraid, i can't believe how far this book has gotten almost 1K votes omg!! I love you all so so much. Be mentally prepared for the next few chapters it's gonna be hard.

ILY ALL SO SO MUCH.
can't believe everything i've been given, i lowb you all so much i can't explain it. you guys are my family for real. thank you all for being there for me it's just amazing <333333

word count: 696 words