Chapter 9(✨MAGIC✨)

Horrible art above by me lol

Sun sighed and patted Shadow on the head, he was bored and strangely he craved... why did he crave that? Sun shook his head and Blood kicked down the door "YEAH YOU SHOWED ECLIPSE WHO'S BOSS!" he screamed and Sun grinned "and I'll do it again" w-why do I want violence so much today... am I malfunctioning?! 

I'm made for children I'm supposed to hate violence... but beating up Eclipse was... jeez this is getting concerning. "Yeah!" cried Blood dancing around, Sun smiled at him. The big doofus. "So...wanna grab a slushy?" asked Sun and Blood nodded "also please teach me magic!" he said and Sun frowned.

"I don't know Blood, with magic comes responsibility" Blood looked at me doing a robot equivalent of puppy dog eyes. "Oh fine!" sighed Sun, "we'll start after we get slushys" Blood nodded eagerly. This is going to be a mistake isn't it. 

I'm going to teach him a basic safety spell, you know the barrier spell where it can save you from 99% of the dangers, the one percent is a sink hole which can still kill you. You should always teach them a barrier spell first anyways. It was the first spell Sun had learned, the most basic and easy, and a very life saving spell.

Sun didn't know one easier, we walked to the nearest slushy machine and grabbed the flavors and grabbed the flavors of our choice. 'So what are you going to teach me?' asked Blood in excitement, Sun smiled as he sipped the slushy 'a basic spell, a protection spell it could save your life' Blood nodded 'what was the spell you used on Eclipse?' he asked and Sun smiled 'an advanced spell, it takes over their bodies for a short amount of time, it was enough to spook him out of his shell'  Sun chuckled 'won't be teaching you that yet though' Blood sighed disappointing.

"Fine" Sun smirked, Sun had finished his slushy and he threw the cup away, Blood did the same. Sun clasped his hands together "ready to start magic training" Blood jumped up in excitement, he had the energy of a child when he was excited. He hopped over cracks in the tiled flooring as we made our way to the daycare. 

We then stood across from each other and Sun smiled, he then chanted "baril ser" and a large yellow barrier was around him, "this is a basic protection spell" said Sun and Blood looked at it in awe. "It can protect you from everything... well except a sinkhole" Blood blinked "can it protect from pure energy?" asked Blood "odd question... but yes" Blood gasped "awesome!" Sun couldn't shake the feeling that he was talking about safety from my latest project.

"Anyway it's time for you to try" said Sun and Blood nodded eagerly "magic can be dangerous if done wrong, you need to focus really hard to get this done" said Sun dropping his yellow shield "this isn't a dangerous spell though, so I'm not worried" Sun stood in front of Blood "repeat these words, and make sure  imagine yourself in a large protective bubble, baril ser" Blood closed his eyes.

Sun didn't expect him to be able to do it his first time, it took Sun five tries to get the hang of. That was a magic record worldwide. Blood spoke "baril ser" and Sun's eyes widened in surprise when the bubble formed around Blood, "well your a natural" said Sun a little wordless, Blood's eyes snapped open and the bubble broke apart into pieces. "I'll be back in a sec" said Sun "I have to make a phone call" Blood did a thumbs up and Sun ran across the Daycare.

Sun typed in Golden Freddy's phone number, aka his mentor, and pleaded he'd pick up. "Hey, Sunny how's everything going you haven't called for a while?" Sun smiled "everything's going great, so I've decided to teach someone one singular spell you know the basic protection spell" Golden Freddy did a mmh hmm sound "and?" he asked.

"Well his name is Bloodmoon, and he did that spell in one try" there was a sound of oil being spit out through the phone, Sun smirked at that. "Well" said Golden Freddy "he should be your new apprentice" Sun jolted backwards "I-I don't think I'm ready" he said and Golden Freddy chuckled, "you can't leave him hanging like that... he's clearly incredible at magic" Sun sighed at that.