"Hello" Jungkook gave a shaken voice.

"K-kkookie" The stammering voice of her instantly made Jungkook frown. His heart promptly pounded hearing his mom's long trembling breaths.

"Mom you- you alright." He stood up from the couch, hands already grabbing his blazer car keys in rush. You don't know where to go but he's going. He don't care if he's not fine at this time but his mon-

" Jungoo~ i---- wi-will you come here please-"

"Yes, yes I'm already leaving. Whe- where are you? Are you home -"

Jungkook didn't get any answer, instead he heard a loud blaring noise, following by his mother's hiccups and sobs and the the sound of disconnecting their phone.

His chest cramp with a sudden rush of pain, as he grabbed on it, hissing in pain but that didn't stop him from leaving his cabin.

Ms. Lee was surprised by the sudden action of her boss as she tried to cope up with his steps just to inform him. "Jungkook, Mr. Kang isn't responding."

Jungkook halted for a second, mind gripping on that information before he left the office again without saying a word.

Consultation begins among the employees who witnessed the strange side of Jungkook, their boos generally doesn't act this rush in front of them even if he's in hella hurry.

Ms. Lee requested one of the bodyguard to look after her brother as she knows Jungkook had a hard time these days, so she can't take any risk.

>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<

The cries, the hiccups and sobs, was all a continuity. He don't want to stop himself.

No

He wants but he can't holds it. He's a sinner, he did a sin. Nobody will forgive him, not in this life.

Taehyung pressed his hands harder on his face, curling more on the corner of the room. His shattered heart aching in his chest seeing his husband on the bed, he don't deserve this.

His head was aching like a hammer thudding on it, but he can't stop crying. He won't be able to forgive himself, more like he himself doesn't deserve any forgiveness.

Chi-won, the poor soul, oblivious of anything related to his life, just wanted to know the reason behind of his grief, wanted to clear everything happening in their relationship. He don't want to keep anything secret between them, he just wanted to make it better. But what he did?

Taehyung sobs again, he was so mad at himself that almost triggered him do really nonsense. He was out of his mind, he knows memories attacked him but this -? He should've been careful?

"Tae?" Taehyung flinched on Chi-won's call. The later was fine but had a small scratch on his head. Yeah doctor called him to take rest but otherwise he's totally fine. And for now what's made more sad is this situation.

Everyone except Taehyung knows how much Chi-won loves him, and how much it's pains him to see the poor boy to cry like this.

"Baby~" Chi-won didn't care if he's getting overwhelmed, he didn't care about his language but for Taehyung. For now he need to make Taehyung believe that it's not his fault, even if it is.

"Taehyung." The younger vigorously shook his head, hands avoiding Chi-won from getting nearer him but the elder gripped on both of his wrist and pulled him into his chest.

PURSUED || TAEKOOK ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें