Chapter 11: Accident and Prison

Matthew reluctantly and slowly returned home to his ex wife still hoping he has a chance with her to survive at the least, but of course she would be extremely angry while seeing him. She will take him back but there will be no lovely words between them. He hesitantly knocked on the door.

Marla: She opened the door. So...you have come back to me?

Matthew: Calm down, baby. I'll explain everything so you won't be mad at me...

Marla: Don't call me baby. You can't soften me up with fake, sugar coated words. Why are you here?

Matthew: Baby I'm here because I can't live without you. I did something horrible, and I want you to give me a chance to fix it.

Marla: If I would, I would punch your stupid face and kick your stupid ass.

Marla: If I would, I would raise my middle finger and tell you to f**k off.

Marla: If I would, I would leave you sobbing on the front porch and see other men...

Marla: But I realized I can't live without you too. Have you found our bratty daughter?

Matthew: He tried to look stupid. What? Do we have a daughter?

Marla: She slapped him in the face. We sure as hell DO have a mistake that was created 18 years ago.

Marla: Let's find her and bring her back home so she would never get away from us again.

Marla: We have no choice. Otherwise, we would be evicted from this house.

Matthew: What? Who told you that?!

Marla: The landlady's daughter!

Matthew: So what on earth are you doing here?!

Marla: Waiting for you! We need two brains to find her! If you're going to stay, begin the search NOW.

Nigel, Parker, and Mykel were talking together outside of many suburban houses. They planned to shoot Jaxon to death and kidnap Joanna.

Parker: Towards Nigel. Why didn't you stop Jaxon when you found him? You let him go like a little toad!

Nigel: What the f**k was I supposed to do, huh?! People would call the police on me if I strike first!

Nigel: Got close to Parker and said. Don't make me f**k your balls! You're in the same tough position as me.

Mykel: He intervened. Shut up, worms! Stop fighting like stupid politicians.

Mykel: I set an easy mission for you two to find Jaxon. Is that too hard to comply with?

Nigel: It's Parker's fault, boss. If he was with me, I could bring that f**king traitor back.

Mykel: Enough! No excuses for what you failed to do. We'll find that traitor. Dead or alive. I don't f**king care.

In the distance, two people were listening in and it was Matthew and Marla. They were curious and with bravery they approached the criminals and asked them about who they were searching for.

Matthew: Did you say you are looking for a criminal?

Marla: Please tell us he's the reason why our bratty daughter Joanna got away.

Mykel: Huh? Why are you asking us?

Mykel: And you don't sound like a mom who deserves a gold star for speaking about her like that.

Marla: It's not our problem, she's a troubled teen. She lies and disobeys us all the time.

Mykel: Enough, old hag. What else could you want from us?

Matthew: The girl she bullied told us she's with someone... A tall youngster wearing lots of tattoos and looking thuggish.

Matthew: Our bratty daughter might be with him.

Mykel: He started smirking. That's the same guy we're looking for. Now you're talking right.

Mykel: We're searching for Jaxon. Listen, now that we got this detail from you, we'll kidnap and lock your daughter up.

Matthew: Maybe this might change your mind...

He reached into his pocket and took out $1,500 and gave it to Mykel.

Mykel: What a nice old man, you are. We have an agreement. We'll find your daughter and hand her over to you.

Mykel: You don't have to worry about Jaxon. He is our responsibility.

The diva bullies were walking close to Joanna's parents house ready to question if they found Joanna yet little did she know, they weren't home. The leader Kathy rang the doorbell and no one answered.

Kathy: Goddamn it! They're not home!

Melinda: You shouldn't let them waste their time. You should evict them when they come back...

Ruth: I can't believe they're wasting our time!

In the morning, Joanna and Jaxon were taking a stroll with each other until they were caught by the gang.

Nigel: Hey stop! We finally found you traitor!

Joanna and Jaxon both turned around and were frozen in shock. Jaxon couldn't believe they found him.

Jaxon: How...how did you find us?

Mykel: Doesn't matter how. What matters is you ditched us for this awful scum! Then he raised his gun at Jaxon.

Joanna: Please don't hurt him! She got in front of her man and took his place. Mykel shot her instead.

Jaxon: Joanna no!! He saw her fall in front of him.

Jaxon: He faced the gang and said, You're taking away the last person I loved! You're all monsters.

However this time, the police were around and they caught the right guys.

Police: Hands behind your back! Cuffed the criminals.

Mykel: On the inside. F**k!