Chapter 10: Discovered

Jaxon had finished his story, and Joanna could finally speak up.

Joanna: So you had a girlfriend before me? Scarlett?

Jaxon: Yes...You remind me so much of her...

Joanna: So that's why you saved on that rainy day...and why you were reluctant to make me your girlfriend initially.

Jaxon: You may look like her but your personality is different...

Jaxon: I love you Joanna for who you truly are and everything that makes you.

Joanna: I'm not your first choice, but it isn't your fault...

Jaxon: Being with you fills me with hope for the future. Our future.

Joanna: I won't get trapped into the island of nowhere. I'll be with you till the end of time.

Joanna: I'll be your summer, fall, spring, and winter. I'll be your swan near the lake.

Jaxon: There's no one else for me, Joanna. You and only you.

That day, Roxanne felt a pain in her stomach while she was bending down near the toilet throwing up.

Roxanne: On the inside. Why do I feel nauseous?

She decided to take a pregnancy test and it turned out to be positive.

Roxanne: On the inside. No! It can't be positive...

Roxanne: She went to tell Matthew. Babe, I have something to tell you...I'm pregnant.

Matthew: Are you serious? We're gonna have a baby together!

Matthew: We should go to the doctors' to check on our baby!

However, they ended up not going to the hospital because Matthew ended up sleeping like a baby in the afternoon. Roxanne was sleeping with him until she slowly got up and decided to visit Julian on her own again.

Roxanne: Julian, I'm pregnant with our child. I can't let Matthew find out it isn't his...

Julian: Really? I'm happy to know I'm the father...

Julian: He won't find out the truth...he's too much of an egghead.

Roxanne: I don't want him to sue me if he finds out. He's a freelancer and I'm only a bar hostess.

Julian: Stop worrying so much about him. It'll just be you and me after he's out of the picture.

Julian: I have enough money to hire the best lawyers. Who do you think has the power to sue now?

Roxanne: You don't say! How come I didn't know?

Julian: Now you know. Daddy is going to take care of us.

At Lorenzo's house, he and Jaxon were debating about where to go for dinner because there's no food left in the house. He wanted them to go to McDonalds, but Jaxon disagreed because he doesn't like McDonalds.

Lorenzo: Towards Jaxon. Dude, I have nothing to eat at home. Wanna take a bite outside?

Jaxon: Sure, why not? Joanna would want to eat outside too. Where do you want to go?

Lorenzo: I don't know, man. Would you dump me on a Ferrari if I said McDonalds? Only place affordable for me.

Jaxon: Nah...sushi is more likable than that. I can afford that!

Lorenzo: F**k, yes! Sushi!

Joanna: I don't care where we go to eat. I'm agreeable on everything.

Afterwards, they all head out for sushi. Bad news came when Nigel from Jaxon's former gang finally found him.

Nigel: On the inside. So this is where that traitor has been hiding?! I'm going to tell Mykel! He walked towards another direction.

Nigel: He told Mykel. I found Jaxon. He's with a girl and another scandalous dude.

Mykel: So he betrayed us for those deadbeats?! He wasn't allowed to get a girl!

Mykel: We're not gonna loosen the leash on him this time!

Nigel: Where's Parker? Isn't he supposed to be on a quest with you while I went alone?

Mykel: Yeah, he was. But, like usual, he takes forever.

Next morning, Roxanne and Matthew were seen in the hospital to have a checkup on Roxanne's unborn child. But then the nurse has something to say to Mark that will bring him to a complete state of shock.

Nurse: Towards Matthew. Sir, the baby is fine, but you're not the father...

Matthew: Wait...what? How so?

Nurse: I'm sorry, but your DNA doesn't match the baby's. Which means someone else is the father.

Matthew: DNA samples my ass! You dare to tell me my girlfriend had sex with someone else at the same time?!

Julian: He suddenly appeared. Your girlfriend? She's far from being YOUR girlfriend. The nurse is right. I'm the baby's father!

Roxanne: She stood up and said. You must be dreaming if you think I want to be with someone like you.

Roxanne: You're as awful as your psycho ex.

Matthew: What are you talking about, Roxanne?! I love you...I gave you everything you asked for!

Roxanne: I've been watching you for a very long time actually.

Roxanne: I know how you and your psycho ex abused your daughter emotionally and physically.

Matthew: That's not true! I never laid a finger on my daughter! I left that stupid place because I want to start a new life with you.

Roxanne: You and that psycho hag are made for each other because you both are the same.

Matthew: Damn you...Of course I should have known all women are the same. You're just a copy of my stupid ex.

Roxanne: Ha you think you can get away with this? How will you explain this?

She took out her phone and played the recordings of Matthew and Marla yelling at Joanna and insulting her and Matthew 's expression turned angry to "I'm screwed".

Mark: With a shocked expression. Please...don't show it to anyone. I'll do anything you want.

Roxanne: Oops...sorry I already gave a sentence to the police.

Julian: Ouch...sucks being an old man who reaps the rewards off of young people.

Mark: Why? I never had bad intentions towards you...

Roxanne: I'm sorry, sweetheart. Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Both Roxanne and Julian walked past Mark and left him to stand in the nurse's room all by himself.