Newbie (Serg. Ramos x Luka Modric)

Começar do início

Sitting him on the bed, Luka grabbed a cotton swab and tincture of iodine, dampening the cotton swab in it and gently pressing it against the slightly bleeding part of the knee.

- "Try to be more careful Sergio..you could've made it worse.." Luka frowned and sighed from worry. It was very visible that Luka cared, and didn't want Sergio to miss practice because for the time being Sergio is the only person he's actually cozy with.

Not like everyone else is weird, he's yet adjusting with them. Luka just didn't have the guts to ask him to not miss practice, it would be too obvious of him.

- "Don't worry Luka, I'll be coming tomorrow. I'm fine.." Sergio chuckled and ruffles Luka's hair, leaving the latter flustered for the 5th time now.

Luka wrapped up the scraped area with gauze, and was about to make a run for it because he felt like he'd burst if he'd stay with Sergio for any longer. Just the first day, and I'm already into someone, thought Luka with a feeling of shame.

Sergio grabbed his hand, pulling him back beside him.

- "You're not going anywhere."

- "H-Huh..?"

- "Well, stay here. I don't wanna play anymore anyways. Do you?"

Now Luka was about to get caught in 4k. Well, Luka would play only if Sergio wouldn't have made an injury. He's too shy to play with the others to even begin with, and like I said before, he doesn't have the guts to tell Sergio that without him he's not playing. At all.

- "I-I..um-"

- "LUKAAAAAAA- oh. Luka we need you back, quick! They're bombarding us with scores we need you to defend!" Marcelo squeeled, not sparing a second for Luka to reply. He grabbed Luka's wrist and dragged him out of the medic room as Sergio was left there alone and sullen.

---

Real madrid brought the the champion's league cup home, but Luka seemed completely ran over. Everyone noticed, and he seemed to ignore everyone and was rather acting arrogant and pissed even when everyone celebrated in the locker room.

He grabbed his belongings and pushed his way out through everyone bustling around, which really surprised everyone. Cristiano blocked his way and looked down at him, with a huge smile from the win. Well, Luka had the opposite.

- "You're not gonna celebrate with us Luka?"

- "Would prefer to not." Luka pushed Cristiano out of the way and stormed out of the locker room, not bothering to discard his sweat-drenched jersey.

No one could conclude why he would possibly act like that, when he's someone who wants peace and is very kind to people. Everyone knew one thing, he was bothered. Bothered by something, and they didn't know what it was.

But Sergio and Cris exchanged looks telepathically, like they had a hint on what was bothering Luka. Sergio seemed sad about it, while Cristiano seemed serious. The two knew they had to talk.

Fast and forward 2 hours after celebration, Sergio and Cris decided to meet up at Cris's hotel room, and well, here they are, trying to conclude something reasonable to why Luka would act in such a way, specially towards Sergio, someone he dedicates

- "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

A silence followed.

- "He likes you-"

- "He having mood swings-" They said together, taking each other by surprise.

- "My one's clearly more sensible. Dude, How can he have mood swings? He's with you 24/7 and is happy, and now he's not. Which concludes that he's in love with you, which is why he's jealous when a random girl kissed you on the lips which was later accidentally shown from the fancam and went viral." Cristiano concluded, leaving Sergio a bit confused yet happy.

- "He likes me?"

- "I saw him leave after Marcelo showed him the video after our training ended the week back."

- "You sure?...I don't see why he'd like me.. don't I seem like I'm egoistic with a lot of pride?.." Sergio said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

- "The truth is, a few people portray you that way. Just don't listen to them dude, you're awesome. Even we don't know what we'd do without your defending. Now, coming to the point. What about Luka? You'll talk to him?"

- "Well...Uh.." Sergio lost his words, because he knew, if he told Cristiano he liked Luka Cristiano would tell Luka.

- "You like him dude, I know. Just go tell him before I do. He likes you too."

- "What if he doesn't?!"

- "I'll pay you with 1000 euros. Now GO!" Cristiano opened the door and pushed Sergio out, slamming the door at his face. Sergio tried to get back in but ofcourse, failed.

Now he was left to either take the risk and confess, or just leave Luka and his feelings alone and remain as friends. But he felt confident right now, and wanted to use it properly and reasonably.

He was so sure he had a liking for Luka since the beginning. But he wasn't sure if Luka felt the same, even though Cris already spilled the beans Luka asked him to keep only between them.

But now, Sergio had to risk it for the biscuit.

He sprinted to Luka's room and didn't bother to knock, he jusr twisted the knob and to hus surprise it was left open. He barged in and found Luka sniffling while staring at a picture of...him? Sergio went balls from that, but he needed to do something else right now.

Luka gasped and hid the picture away, wiping his face and sitting upright, with angry yet sad and sullen eyes.

- "W-What are you doing here?"

- "I love you." Now Luka lost his words, completely striken by the statement. He felt happy, but it felt too dreamy to be true. His crush telling him he loves him? No way. This has to be a dream, no?

- "I-I'm not dreaming am I?"

- "Want me to prove it?"

- "Sergi-" Luka was cut off from Sergio's lips on his, the weight of the elder crushing Luka's scrawny and light of a body. Sergio gushed his tongue through, tasting every bit of Luka's mouth he could reach.

Everything was over-whelming for Luka. He found love, and now achieved it. He threw his arms around Sergio's neck, moaning into Sergio's mouth from lack of breathe.

Sergio pulled back, panting and smiling all giddy at Luka. Luka returned it with a shy smile, his face flushed in red, and it seemed so much more adorable since he looked tiny under Ramos. And ironically, Ramos found it adorable too.

But he felt tempted all of a sudden, his dick twitching as he scanned Luka uo close, his breathe hitting the latter's lips.

- "Do you want it, Luka?"

- "I-I.."

- "Be honest, please." Ramos pleaded, like he was being edged. Well he technically was fighting the urge to rip Luka's clothes off and ravish him without any consent, a very rough and deep sex is what he desired now kore than anything else and that should only be with Luka.

- "Y-Yes.."

Fast forward by midnight, Ramos was ramming in and out of him like there's no tomorrow, forgetting that the door was left with a gap.

Now, the morning after is a challenge they had to get themselves through.

______________

You guys asked for it. Let me know what ya'll want next.