- 33 -

TIMESKIP 2 DAYS

All 5 of you are coming right?

-

No, four. Jurina isn't coming. She said she'd visit someone she knew while we met with the others, she didn't want to bother us.

-

Oh okk, I'll tell my mum

"Are we picking up anyone?"

Chaewon shook her head at her dad, "no, the others are already on their way."

"And she knows you all are coming right?"

"Yeah I texted her earlier."

Her dad nodded, glancing at the rearview mirror at his daughter and Minju, "you two stay safe alright? Stay close with either your friends or Mom, and stay away from any paparazzi."

"Nae~"

The rest of the way to the photoshoot was gone in comfortable silence, the Kim duo couldn't wait to see two more of their dream friends in real life.

With the help of her mom, Chaewon was able to find Hyewon, and with some persuasion, was able to get "Kang Hyewon" to be her photographer for the next photoshoot.

And with a little bit more persuasion... Her mother was able to successfully ask if she could bring "Eunbi" along as well.

DING!

Hello this is Kang Hyewon, are you the director for the photoshoot?

-

Hello, did you bring Eunbi as well?

-

...

Yes I have.

Who is this?

Chaewon giggled, "hey Min come closer, let's take a picture to send to Hyewon-unnie."

Before she could agree, the orange-haired girl pulled the librarian closer, surprising the girl.

"You have her number?"

"She texted me right now, guess my mom gave her my number."

DING!

SSAMU AND PHROG???

SSAMU AND PHROG???

-

IS THAT EUNBI-UNNIE IN THE BACK

-

OH MY GOD ITS YOU

Your mom is Lee Ranhee 👩

-

Yes, yes she is

-

Hm, I can see it

-

Did she give you my number?

-

Lmao yeah she did, said it was the director's

Oh and yeah that's Eunbi-unnie in the back

"Hyewon and Eunbi-unnie are at the sight."

"And we are too."

Chaewon smiled at her dad as the duo got ready to leave, "thanks for the ride Appa."

"Of course, remember what I said earlier!"

"We will!"

Chaewon linked an arm around Minju's as they walked towards the building, seeing four others waiting outside the entrance.

"Guys!"

The orange-haired girl called them, the others turning with a smile after seeing who it was.

"Chaewon! Minju!"

"Hey, let's go guys, Hyewon and Eunbi-unnie are in there."

Minju nodded as they walked inside, "Chaewon-unnie's mom gave Hyewon-unnie her number."

The receptionist at the front desk greeted them, gesturing to where the photoshoot was being held after Chaewon told her who they were.

"Ah Chaewon-ssi! It's been a while."

The said girl smiled, "hello, it has been. How have you been sir?"

The man chuckled, "I've been good, I hope you have been too. Your mother's right this way."

After the orange-haired girl thanked the man, she turned to her friends, "I used to watch my mom during her shoots when I was younger. So those who worked with her since then know me."

"Chaewon-ah!"

"Eomma!"

The group watched as the two embraced, and no picture online could amount to the similarity seen in person between the two generations.

The two pulled away, the famous actress turning to the others, "you must be my daughter's friends?"

To that, all of them bowed respectfully, the Japanese friends nodding as Chaeyeon answered, "yes, we are."

Lee Ranhee smiled, "a pleasure to meet you all, and it's nice to see you again too, Minju."

"Ah- nae, it's nice to see you again as well."

The older woman leaned in to whisper to her daughter, "I'm glad you found some trusting friends."

Chaewon chuckled, "yeah... I am too."

"Ma'am would you like to-"

The mother and daughter turned, the photographer in stunned shock alongside the woman who followed slightly behind her.

The radish grinned, "hi unnies."

"Oh my God it's all of you- or wait no- not all of you but-"

"All but four of you!"

"It's Eunbi-unnie and Kwangbae!"

A sort of awkward group hug commenced, the actress chuckling at the sight.

"Okay okay, you guys can get to know me after the shoot is over, have the mom instead."

"Wh-"

Hyewon saluted everyone as she went back to work, "bye guys~ Eunbi-unnie you're a mother again."

Eunbi looked back and forth between the photographer's disappearing figure, and the group of girls.

She chuckled with a shake of her head, turning to the girls, "hello girls, it's been a few days since I've seen you all."

"We missed youuuuu."

"You look prettier in real life!"

After Chaeyeon reiterated what Hitomi said, the eldest laughed, "thank you, you all do as well."

She slowly gazed at each one of her semi-younger children, "well, I know how Chaewon and Minju met... How did the rest of you guys meet?"

And with that, the girls dived into their stories, asking about what has been going on in the leader rabbit' life as well along the way...