- 17 -

A tall bunny opened her eyes, seeing a beautiful night sky stare back at her. She glanced down, seeing that she was on a balcony, the railing a golden material as the drop below stood a couple floors to the ground.

She heard movement behind her, so she turned around, barely able to catch a glimpse of the glass door that was rimmed with wood painted purple before someone blocked her view.

Her widened eyes mirrored that of the girl in front of her, both of their breaths caught from the predicament they were in.

What happened, you ask?

As Wonyoung turned, a certain puppy who was facing the door turned as well, feeling the bunny's presence behind her, leading her to take a step forward as she did so.

But the balcony wasn't that big.

So here Yujin was, who would have tripped had she not grabbed the railing, her hands gripping the bar on either side of Wonyoung as the younger girl was trapped, their faces inches away from the other.

As they both realized how close they were to each other, blush seemed to rush up to both of their cheeks, one unable to move while the other was in too much shock to pull away.

It took all Wonyoung had to force her eyes not to look down even in the slightest, her eyes jittering this way and that as Yujin's brown orbs kept steady to her own.

'God she's so hot...'

The bunny blushed even more than she already was.

'Jeez what am I thinking??'

Wonyoung coughed as she turned away, "u-un...nie?"

'Oh shit-'

Yujin widened her eyes as she broke from her trance, "ah- I-I'm s-so sor-"

"WOAHHH."

The two jumped from the -barely- muffled voices, the puppy finally letting go of her grip on the railing as she turned around.

A duck and a hamster were behind through the glass door, their faces pressed against the pane as they watched the flustered maknaes.

Yena slightly opened the door, doing her best Dwayne Johnson impression.

"What da dawg doing."

Yujin stuttered her way through her answer, "y-yah u-unnie! I wasn't doing anything!"

The oldest gave her an "angry" look, "hey don't you yah me!"

She then startled as Yuri wrapped an arm around her shoulders, putting a hand over her duck bill.

"Wh- hey what are y- mmph!"

"Hush."

The hamster turned to the two in the balcony and raised an eyebrow, "what were you doing?"

Yujin scratched her head, "I... bumped into Wonyoung while turning around..."

"Oh?"

Wonyoung and Yujin stared weirdly at the older duo as Yuri suddenly flinched away from Yena.

"Ew unnieeeeee," the hamster wiped her hand on Yena's shoulder, disgust in her expression.

Yena snickered before turning to the tallest, "did you like it?"

Wonyoung.exe has stopped working. . .

"Hey, you're just jealous that you don't have that confidence."

The puppy had spoken up to defend the younger girl, which honestly just left Wonyoung even more speechless and flustered.

"Oh yeah??? Yuri-yah."