Chapter No 32

It was a dark room. She was no longer blind folded. She was feeling exhausted. A door in front of her opened and an entity entered the room as light made its way towards her, she covered her eyes with her arm.

"Well, Well, Well, the bitch is awake" said a woman. She uncovered her eyes and looked up at the woman. Her eyes wide open. It was Easton's fiancée.

"You? Why did you bring me here?" she asked angrily. Tristana smirks.

"Well I brought you here because you are a real bitch here" she said smiling.

"Stop playing games and spill the beans" said Matilda.

"You are a golden sparrow but a threat to us at the same time" said a man behind her.

She looked at the door. A tall man who had a light beard was standing behind Tristana.

"Well I got better plans for this bitch" said Tristana.

"Don't you dare to lay your hand over me, I don't know what you have to do with me but I don't recognize you by any mean" she said.

"You have a lot to do with us" said the man.

"Jim, not now, we will reveal the plan but before we have to make this bitch regret her existence," said Tristana.

"I am your slave," said Jim with devotion. He lights up the cig and inhales. He places the burning cig over her arm and she screams.

"You will know what pain is," he said.

Tristana laughs.

"What have I done to you?" asked Matilda with tears in her eyes.

"Crying like this will only affect your dumb lover, not us" said Tristana while placing a burning cig over her neck.

Matilda felt extreme pain.

"He is not my lover, he fucked with you did not he?" said Matilda with pain.

"Well, I thought I killed you but it was his damn ex assistant, I thought there might be no lover in his life. It was all a rumor but it became all true when we heard you were his ex fiancée and you are carrying his baby, We changed our plan again" said Tristana, annoyed.

"Again?" repeats Matilda.

"Yeah bitch, we tried to kill him first but you saved him and later we shot "You" dead but that was not you, not at all. He thinks he is clever but we are sharp. I appeared in his life as his new girl friend, he thought I am some random girl who he fucked with to save you but he does not know I gathered every information of you include your damn photo" said Tristana.

"Why are you after me? What have I done?" asked Matilda.

"I will fulfill your wish to know everything soon" said Jim.

"Who are you?" she screams.

"I am fiancé of Paul felipe, he got killed because of you" screamed Tristana.

Matilda felt as if she was paralyzed.

Paul Felipe was the guy who kidnapped her and he was the reason Julieta Easton's twin died. He raped Julieta with his gang.

"Remember something?" asked Tristana in a sinister voice.

"This bitch is not as dumb as we thought" said Jim.

"Because of you, I lost my fiancée" she said while kicking Matilda over her leg. Matilda felt a sharp pain in her knee.

"Your fiancée was a nasty, perverted dick on the planet" she screamed with anger.