Chapter No 13 Revenge

Easton looked at Matilda and he felt softness in his heart for her. From the beginning he was only denying his feelings for her but he decided to tell her about the event when he saw her first.

Matilda passed by them. They were standing next to the swimming pool. Matilda sits beside the pool. Easton was looking at her deeply.

"You like her don't you?" Alejandro asked, smiling.

"I do" he said.

"Then go on and tell her" he said.

"I have to tell her everything," he said. "I know everything about her and that I knew her before she joined the industry" he said while looking at Matilda who was now playing with water.

"Well I know she will understand brother" he said and left.

He decided to tell her but his phone rang. He answered . It was too noisy here so he went outside.

"Hello?" he said.

"Who catches a butterfly under a wheel?" he heard a voice he could recognize anywhere. The nasty laughter, her sister's criminal.

He looked back in a rush and much to his horror Matilda was not there.

"I thought to take from you something you love most, so I killed you sister, you could see your beloved dead. Now I want to play another game. I want to take something you love most. I will attack your heart this time for taking my father's life," he said and hung up.

**********

"She is missing," said Alejandro, who checked everywhere but Easton was not listening to him.

"That bastard, He took her" he said while punching the wall. Alejandro put his hand over his shoulder.

"It's time to call him" he said in a whisper.

He looked around and then he put out his phone and dialed a number.

"Don't worry he won't touch her, he destroyed Julietta because your father had crushed his pride, but she is a golden sparrow" he said bitterly.

They informed their parents who arrived in half an hour. Christina ran towards them and hugged him.

"Sorry to interrupt our reunion mom, dad but your daughter in law is missing" Alejandro said.

They looked at Easton who was talking to someone over the phone.

"I will get that bastard this time" said Lorenzo angrily.

******

"My lord it's not our fault, he ran away with the money" said a man who had an Italian English accent.

"I gave you three chances Marcus and you failed three, you are a traitor despite I gave you three chances and you know there is no place for treachery here" he said in a sinister voice and pulled the trigger three times.

"Boss your phone is ringing," said a gun man. He picked it up.

"Easton, Long time ago no see? Yeah I am in Italy currently what happened?" he asked.

"I am coming," he said and hung up the phone.

"Cancel all the meetings, I am going to Spain and I want all the information Luciano family," he said while walking towards his room.

"I heard they were inactive for years but recently they are doing shady activities," the gunman said.

"Good, arrange everything I am leaving for Spain," he said and got inside his room.

He was an infamous mafia leader and heir of long influential mafia Michelson family. Don Sebastián Michelson.

******