Chapter No 26 Casanova

"Relax, you can stay here," she said softly. "Now let me show you your room" he said and walked towards the stares.

"Manfred how about my cards and bank proof?" she asked worriedly while walking with him.

"Don't worry I will recover them but all you have to do is take good care of you," he said while opening the door for her.

He smiles.

"Have a good evening, the dinner would be ready by evening as servants would be back to work today" he said and turned when she called his name.

"Manfred" he faced her.

"Why are you doing so many things for me?" she asked.

"Don't ask silly questions, kitten, I am doing this for you because I care for you and the little bear inside you" he said while touching her stomach.

"But....." she tried to say something when she was interrupted him.

"No buts...kitten, promise me you will not ask questions" he said. She looked inside his eyes and turned towards her room. He took a deep breath.

******

"Manfred, Oh darling where are you?" She fell asleep fast after falling over the bed when she heard a famine seductive voice.

"Oh darling I am home," she heard another voice and this voice was different. Time after time she started hearing so many different voices. She opened her eyes and went towards the door slowly; It was quite noisy out there.

She opened the door and walked towards the stair grill. Her eyes were wide open due to astonishment. "Hy darling I missed you so much, no phone no calls, you know I did not get laid" said a blond girl.

Manfred was sitting over the sofa gathered around by more than 20 girls, almost cornered. The girls were seducing him. Her jaw dropped over the view.

"What on earth is this happening" she thought.

"Girls, my dear girls not today, I will do a messy Yada Yada with you but today I am a bit busy" he said while tucking Blondie's hair's strands behind his ear.

She giggled with joy and kissed him over his lips deeply.

Matilda rolled her eyes. "He is a real womanizer" she thought.

"Hy Manfred, how about a huge sex party?" said a short, red haired girl who had green eyes. A very flirtatious smile appeared over his face.

"Who am I to refuse such beauty?" he said while bending over her.

"Great, another Easton" she said irritated. She felt suffocated so she left for the room again.

"All men are same" she muttered.

She checked her phone again, but it was all empty.

"Now what am I gonna do? I am having a baby and I don't have any plans," she thought worried.

She was not ready for motherhood, but she loves her child more than anything else in the world.

She touches her stomach softly.

"No matter what I will love you with all of my heart," she whispers.

"But I am totally inexperienced in motherhood," she said worried.

She has no good bond with her mother, so she could not get any tips from her.

She thought of talking to Ivan's wife, but they were on vacation.

"I think I have enough savings for the baby" she thought. Suddenly she felt her stomach rumbling with hunger.

"Little one hungry already" she thought, smiling.