Chapter No 28 Fiancee?

Before moving to the chapter an important message,

Thank You all for promoting and liking this book.

But I am not receiving comments, as I said before I need your opinion, so please do comment.

Follow me on instagram for sneak peak and other books

@author.miche

******************

She angrily kicks the car's tire. Manfred followed her towards the car.
"I hate him," she screams.
"We will teach him a lesson," said Manfred. She looked at him in frustration.
He held her hand and pulled her with him. "Let's go, I will show you" he said and dragged her inside the party.
"Manfred what are you on to?" She resisted. He turned towards her and looked inside her eyes and shushed her. His eyes were furious.
He dragged her inside the party gathering. "Now I want you to smile Mel" he said, smiling. She forcefully smiles.

He looked at Easton who was busy with some media authorities.
"Hello Ladies and gentlemen" he said loudly. Everyone turned towards him. She looked at him in disbelief.

"I want to make an announcement," he said, smiling widely.

Easton was looking at Matilda. "Hey look, it's Mr. Evans" said a journalist.

"I think it's a triple pizza party today as I have to make an announcement too," he said while raising a glass full of wine.

"I am getting married at the end of this month with my beloved fiancée Matilda Huston" he said while putting his right arm around Matilda's waist. Matilda has looked at him in horror.

"What?" everyone gasped.

"Off course, you have seen how my fiancée is shocked, it's all a sudden plan. I wanted to give a surprise to my beloved fiancée" he said while kissing her forehead. Matilda was standing still as if she was frozen. Easton felt his fist tightened.

"Really? Mr. Evan is getting married, this would be huge news" said a journalist.
"But Miss Huston? She has been rumored to be Mr. Easton's fiancée" said another journalist. They all gathered Matilda.

"Miss Huston! We have reported that you had been an unofficial fiancée to Mr. Easton, if this is true then why do you guys call off the engagement?" asked a tall blond girl. Matilda was not in the condition to give any answers to such questions.

"Mr. Evans, did you know she has been engaged to Mr. Easton?" asked a man.
Easton was looking at her through the crowd and their eyes met.

They were staring at each other.

"Off course not, this all is bullshit, I mean Easton was not engaged to anyone prior to me" said Tristana.

"These all are rumors," said Manfred.

"I am afraid Mr. Evan but we all knew it was about to become official but suddenly everything called off" said the blond girl.

Matilda felt sick. She suddenly had to throw up. She held it back but was unsuccessful.

It was so crowded that she was unable to pass the crowd. She fell over the floor while struggling when two strong arms held her. She looked up it was Easton. His expressions were poker.

She wanted to throw up so she went towards the nearby dustbin in order to vomit.

She was feeling very sick. The reporter followed her there.