Our Love story (Neymessi)

Începe de la început

- "So..you love me too?"

- "Yes I do, shorty."

- "Hey! You'll regret saying that in the future,"

- "Bet, on 20 euros."

- "10 years onwards, you'll see what I'll evolve into, Neymar Jr." Messi cackled while Neymar scoffed and threw a hand around the elder's shoulder, walking out of the school premises as a couple in youth, their love yet to to mature.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- "Leo..are you sure?"

- "Hell, ofcourse I am! You think I'll leave you for some random woman my parents set me up with? Never." Lionel groaned, grabbing Neymar's hand, standing a a few blocks away from the wedding venue.

- "Everyone will be suspicous! You in a wedding suit, while I'm in a baggy clothes.."

- "I don't care. I love you, and that's all I know. Let's go to your place now."

- "Thank me that my parents aren't home, or else I'd have to face them too at some point like you have to."

- "Shut your crap and run before they get us if you love me." Lionel winked and Neymar groaned, gripping tightly and sprinting off together towards Neymar's house.

It took them a 20 minute run to Neymar's house, and well, let's just say no one looked at them weirdly while they did so.

The house was super quiet, so every step they took left a creak to echoe. It annoyed both, but they had no choice either. Neymar couldn't be more glad enough that his parents were away in France, while he worked on a university project, or more like working on a plan to help Lionel elope.

They took a turn to the kitchen, both the men chugging down a full glass of water, panting from the short marathon they just ran.

- "I think I just shed 5 pounds-"

- "oh hush." Neymar scoffed, refilling his glass and keeping it aside. He felt a bit weird, feeling like him and Lionel weren't alone here. But he shrugged the feeling off, focussing on Lionel.

- "So, your room yeah?"

- "Unless you want to sleep in the guest room. It's way too risky there, it's right beside my parents bedroom." Lionel swallowed thickly, already picturinh Neymar's parents scowling at the two, seperating them. Lionel shook his head, trying to think positively. He felt like he was being watched on by someone else expect for Neymar, but he ignored the feeling and blamed it on hallucinating.

But by the next minute, the feeling of getting watched on was getting absolutely ridiculous and they needed to let it out.

- "Ney-"

- "Leo-"

- "You go first-"

- "No, you go fi-"

- "Okay. So the thing is-"

- "Hey! You're supposed to offer me to say first no matter what, out of courtesy! This isn't how it works!" Neymar pouted, leaving Lionel cut off and annoyed.

- "Mr.Perfectionist, this isn't the time hun. Anyways-"

- "Continue." Neymar giggled, and Lionel groaned. They really were one funny couple, well, they are in their youth and this is the prime of their life, where they enjoy their asses off.

- "Ugh. So.. don't you feel like someone else is here?"

- "Like who?"

- "Ney, how am I supposed to know?? I just feel like it.. Don't you?" Now Neymar was about to get caught in 4k.

- "Hehe well yes- I do feel like we're getting watched on but at the same time this whole concept doesn't make se-"

"It does make sense." A group of people said in unison, attraction Neymar and Messi's attention, leaving them completely in disbelief and shock. Everyone laughed it off like it was nothing, but the terror in Ney's and Leo's eyes from what they saw. What did they see, anyway?

- "Mom? Dad?" Neymar and Messi said in unison, taking a glance at one another before turning to their parents again. And surprise surprise, their friends managed to cram in too. But that didn't matter, because now, things needed to be explained to them.

- "So you so love Neymar, huh?" Jorge chuckled, making Lionel blush. Neymar blushed too, contemplating on what he's supposed to do. He's not even sure if he's welcome.

- "It was all a test, Leo. We knew you had someone, and we wanted to test you. We didn't want to send you off with a guy who you would eventually break ties with. We wanted to see if you two really love each other or not. And turns out,..well.." Mrs.Gonzales smiled and eyed at their hands which were intertwined with one another's.

And so, like any other classic 90's love story, everything came to a happy end, with them getting married the day after. And turns out, the girl Lionel eas supposed to marry was just a random girl, his parents pretended like it was a distant cousin.

Long story short, they got married and through surrogacy got Thiago, Mateo, Ciro and Davi. And til to this day, they live together, in love as much as they had been in their youth.

---

- "Aaand then you guys came! End of story!" Neymar clapped and Thiago giggled, Messi smiling widely, taking a seat beside the father and son.

- "Someone was having fun without me,"

- "Grow up Leo,"

- "How does that relate-"

- "Oldie."

- "I-"

- "Yes, you?"

- "God..I can never compete with you and end up winning, Ney." Lionel smiled, leaning over and exchanging a kiss with him. Thiago slipped away instantly, because he knew that something was up and he should rather go accompany his brothers and let his parents have their own time. He knows they need to spend time alone too, as a smart kid.

__________

Kept this super duper classical. Hope you all enjoyed, specially dedicated to underEcho . Hope you enjoyed this (or else you're 🔪🔪🔪🔪.) Hehe, everyone enjoy, next up is jude x haaland :).