باب تیسواں

ایک نیا دن
٭

Chapter 30 : Waqt ke asaar

Five Years Later.

Dark surrounded the bedroom covered in deep darkness. Thick plum covers brushed barely the marble ground, moving gently with the breeze of the chilled air. From the sliver of the window left open, enough breathed into the space to whisper lies against the burning candles. The wax melted against the bronze canister's hold, it crept down the sides, trickling in a mess of deep hotness. Burning to the ends of the stem — the amber of the mantle turned pale with the melted wax. The scent of the deep sugary rose coursed inside the bedroom.

The winter morning was lazy, as January just about rose it's head out of the jumbled up cocoon. It's first rays boiled against the horizon, the sunlight, murky even in it's perfumed glory. Against the thick curtains it's faint light was nothing but a faint flicker that died down. Striking against the glass of the window, reflecting — though just a little of the ray slipped inside the room on to the silhouettes hidden beneath the thick gold duvet. Coursing around the floor and the discarded night suits on the carpet beside the bed, it relentlessly put to display the show of sensuality inside the room.

Darab's hot lips pressed open mouth kisses over Golnar's gently softened chin. Even with the five years that had passed — she had kept the sharpness of her bones, though only her heart shaped chin had softened out, pressing into his throat. His hands large and calloused pressed into her bare back, his tongue licked the distance between her chin and the dip of her collarbone where a thin gold chain kissed her skin. Exploring the curve of her ass, he squeezed the soft flesh until his nails dug deep into the skin.

A soft moan that escaped Golnar's lips was like the first of spring's rain to his ears. He chuckled against her throat, the vibrations of his deep voice rose tremors against her pale skin. Nuzzling his nose into the side of her neck, the mature scent of jasmines mixed with his own deep musk scent filled his senses, and Darab squeezed his eyes shut as the sensations over rode him. Tucking a piece of her thin flesh between his teeth he ever so lightly grazed at it. Sucking — his tongue running soft swirls against the ends of her neck.

His thumb felt the pulse against her skin, rubbing her artery gently, Darab rose his gaze to meet hers. The skin of his forehead against hers, and knotted mess of his almost curly hair shielded their faces from the views of anyone that might choose it as the perfect moment to disturb them. Offering him her smile — the one that showed the blind trust she held in him — stretching the flesh of her lips beyond reach, rising to meet the long curly lashes. With a soft chuckle he pressed his lips against hers.

Darab's tongue licked the seam of her swollen lips, the bruises on the corner of her mouth were a reminder of the assault that had been landed against them a few hours ago. Moaning into his lips, she yelped as his thumb pinched the sensitive flesh of her nipple. Biting into her bottom lip, the ends of his teeth sunk into her flesh, prying open her mouth with the strength of his violent tongue. Golnar's hands fought to the top, tugging at his tendrils.

Though she had forgotten how much her husband hated being interrupted whilst he kissed her. For a few short seconds later, his wide hand gripped both her wrists. Holding them above her head, he pressed his face deeper into hers, tasting the flavour of honey that had remained inside of her mouth from the spoonful he had fed her after Fajar. As she struggled against him, her chest pressed against his and the beats of their hearts synchronised into an unanimous beat.

Breaking off the kiss, his lips traced a whisper from her lips to the tips of her breast. His nose skimmed the flesh, his tongue tracing the taste of her sweat as she fought his hefty hold. Golnar's hips jolted, in a bid to press against his pelvis. She shivered as his other hand held her against the soft mattress. The feathers held her, letting her sink in deeper and deeper. His unforgiving hold keeping her from falling too deep.