2 • 131 • 143

Start from the beginning

 The warm tone disappeared.

"I don't know how you have offended that devil, but he sent me here to take your life away, to grant you eternal sleep."

All she could feel from him was blood lust, his desire to kill someone.

"Your death is the key to manifest my dreams and hope to reality."

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

The wristwatch that young Zahard wanted to give to Bam was taken away by the real one. The real Zahard from the outside who has entered the Hidden Floor.

The giant figure stood up close with them, taking away the item that belongs to him. The said item that was rumored to have the power to defeat Zahard was taken away right in front of Bam's eyes and Khun Edahn who saw and felt his presence couldn't help but to feel amazed.

And when the real one looked at Bam with his yellow eyes, he frowned.

"You look... strange... those golden eyes...."

His voice was calm but dreading. Those eyes looked at Bam in disbelief and hatred.

"I thought I have killed you before."

Bam knew it. He wasn't really surprised since he had heard about his death once from Garam. And now that the one who took his life appeared before him once more, he knew that there was no way he would be kind to spare him.

But for young Zahard who had just taken a liking towards Bam, those words made him felt like as if he had been struck by lightning.

"I killed.... that boy?" He was filled with unacceptable. "That boy? Me? What are you talking about......?!"

"Ah, you didn't know, do you? The data version of me," Zahard spoke and glanced at his data. "Not only you don't know what happens in the future, but you were also set to have a strong adverse reaction and start forgetting as soon as you hear their names. You poor thing."

It was a mocking smirk. Towards his own data and the ruler of the Hidden Floor, he was cruel enough to manipulate him according to his will.

"A fake me who has forgotten the past and only shell remains. I wanted you alone to stay here, unaware of everything."

"... what?"

"But now... today is the end of that too...!"

"Watch out!" Khun Edahn warned as he leapt towards young Zahard. His electrical shinsu boosted his speed and saved the young Zahard right on time.

"Edahn!"

Khun Edahn took young Zahard away from the real one.

"... I didn't expect that. We aren't on very good terms on the outside, are we?" Zahard asked him.

Khun Edahn smacked young Zahard away and loudly declared, "We're not on a very good terms here either!"

"Ugh!"

"Listen, fake," He glanced at the young Zahard. "You said you would send him to the outside, right? I'm thinking about that as well. But the real you looks too powerful for us to do that, although even the great power is nothing compared to his main body on the outside, of course. So, I have a good idea."

"An idea?"

"Before, when you moved the data into another mirror, most of us knew you were putting us in danger," Khun Edahn explained. He explained about when Zahard's data erased his own friends data and Khun Edahn was the only one left. "Actually, most of them didn't really like living as data so they just followed you but I decided to stay at that time and Gustang told me something."