Chapter - 51 Late

Start from the beginning

My lower stomach twisted and my thighs pressed at the thought.

"I did," I whispered.

"What do you call me when your cunt is wet, baby?"

I gulped again. He needed to stop before I fainted. "Daddy," I whispered.

"Such a good girl..." He caressed my cheek. "But you've been bad too, haven't you?" He asked. "Wearing another man's ring on your pretty finger. living in another man's ship... leaving your daddy all alone." He gently wrapped his large hand around my throat which felt tiny under his grip. I blinked up at him. "You're going to make it up to me, aren't you?" He squeezed harshly when I did say anything. "Aren't. You."

"I-I am-" he squeezed harder. He did it for a while, squeezing my throat harshly, stealing all my air till I clawed on his hand, and then letting me go. Tears burnt in my eyes.

"Take my cock out."

His hand loosened and my hands, trembling and nervous, reached for his zipper. I felt the weight of his gaze on me, making me squirm on the spot.

I pulled him out. He was hard - so hard...and he was big.

I had had him in me only once. That was so unfair.

"Hands behind your back. Grab your elbows. Open your mouth."

I did as I was told.

He stared at my open mouth for a while, caressing my lips and thrusting two fingers inside, rubbing my tongue and then pushing further in till I gagged.

"Hm," he said. "This little mouth is going to need a lot of training, baby." He fisted my hair and bought my mouth close to the tip of his cock.

He slowly pushed inside, letting me taste his precum. "Eyes on me. Let me see my smart little blue turn into a greedy little whore."

I whimpered at his words, holding his green eyes. He pushed in till he was pressing against the back of my throat. If he pushed just a bit more in, I would gag.

He kept his cock right there, holding my gaze. "This is your place," he whispered, but his words seemed to be echoing. "Being a good little whore for me. Letting me use all your pretty little holes."

Oh, go-

He pulled me off his cock, again using my hair.

I looked at his cock. It was glistening. I wanted it back in my mouth.

I squirmed more on the spot, unable to take my eyes away from it.

He petted my head. "This is the only cock you'll see from now, baby blue." He grabbed its base and rubbed the tip on my lips. "Lick."

I did.

And I wanted more.

But he didn't allow more.

He kept rubbing his cock on my face, messing up what little makeup I had. Soon enough I was squirming more than ever, eyes filling with unshed tears as my frustration grew. My panties were wet. I could feel a heartbeat down there.

He messed my face up gently, slapping his cock on my cheeks, and then soothingly rubbing its tip on my lips, making me lick his cum off. I was growing hungry for a taste. To have it back in my mouth. To have it back in me.

"Daddy-"

"Not a word."

He was content with playing with my face.

My nails dug into my thighs, restlessness burning through me. Tears spilled out, which he wiped away but didn't address.

I pursed my lips, glaring up at him.

His lips twitched. "What do you need?" He rubbed his cock on my pursed lips. "Come on, baby blue. How am I supposed to know what to do if you don't tell me?"

I opened my mouth and he thrust his cock in. I choked instantly, grabbing his wrist.

"Hold your fucking elbows, whore. Mouth open. Eyes on me. Look away and I will make sure you can't fucking speak tomorrow."

He moved my head then. He kept himself completely immobile and used my hair to move me. I twitched, gagged, and choked. His large cock stuffed my mouth full.

I tried to move away, once but was bought back on his cock instantly.

He used my throat till I was near sobbing, his taste filling my senses and his being surrounding me - embracing me. All I could do was sit there, cry and squirm as he called me all the filthy names and my pussy got wetter with each name

He wasn't done for a long time, and when he was, he simply let me sit there with his cock in my mouth, a few millimeters away from the back of my mouth. A threat, I realized. He could make me choke on it again and again.

The utter powerlessness should have revolted me, but I had never been this wet.

Never been this...submissive.

He pet my hair, rubbing his hand on my face, spreading my tears, spit, and his cum on my face. I knew I must look like a mess.

When he was done, he pulled out. My mouth stayed open.

He smirked. "Such a good girl. When I grab your chin, you open that pretty mouth. Si?"

I nodded.

He tucked his cock back in his trousers. My jaw hurt. But he had not ordered me to close my mouth.

He stood up and walked to the bed. "That's enough punishment for being late, don't you think?" He asked. "Now, crawl, Blue. I need that cunt around my cock before I fuck you on the floor like an animal."