Chapter - 33 Cruel

Dante Valentino

Blue whined softly as I bit into her neck. I pressed the soft flesh between my teeth and soothed the ache with my lips. She clutched my arms, her nails digging into my skin. I devoured her whole neck, making marks I was confident would show.

"Thank me for marking you," I whispered into her neck, blowing at one of the marks. She shivered.

"Thank you for marking me...Daddy."

I smirked. "Anything for my little girl." I took hold of the t-shirt she was wearing, setting myself on my knees over her. She was stretched out on the large bed, her eyes wide with desire and need. Her chest moved up and down in quick breaths.

I had never seen a woman more lovely.

"How much do you like this t-shirt?"

"What-"

"I'll buy you a new one," I decided and tore the soft material off her body, looking at her pretty little breasts.

"Dante you can't just rip off-"

I grabbed her neck, choking her. "What?"

She swallowed against my hand. "N-Nothing, Daddy."

I bent down, pressing my lips on hers. "You're new to this, Little girl. So I will allow this only once. I will tell you when you can go back to calling me by my name. Till then, you call me Daddy. Am I clear or do I need to spank your ass to make myself clear?"

"I...I understand, Daddy," she whimpered, dainty hands gripping my wrist. "I'm sorry." Tears shone in her eyes.

"It's okay," I softened my voice - the voice I had just for her. "You're doing great baby."

She brightened up at that. I gave her a gentle kiss. The only gentle kiss she'd have for a while. She took it eagerly, wiggling under me.

I cupped her breast, gently rubbing her nipple. She sighed into my mouth, arms wrapping around my neck. I licked the inside of her mouth, kissing her deeper, and squeezed her nipple.

She shrank, jerking away from me. I kept her poor little nipple between my fingers, letting her squirm.

Eventually, she started whimpering. I lessened the pressure and pulled away from her lips. She sucked in her bottom lip, looking into my eyes as tears collected at the ends of hers.

"You look so pretty crying." I pinched her other nipple. She whimpered, her hand clasping my wrist. "Daddy!"

"Yes, Baby?"

"I-It-" I relaxed my fingers. "It-" I tightened them. She let out a tortured wail. "Hurts!"

I hummed in return, glancing at her little nipples which had turned to an angry shade of red. I tilted my head down, taking one between my lips. I softened the ache, licking gently. She sighed in relief.

I pinched her other nipple. Her sigh turned into a half scream. I bit into her nipple, pulling gently. "D-Daddy-"

I did the same with her other nipple, softening the ache and then making her cry. I did this till she was sniffling and weeping, her hands tugging at my hair.

"I'll spank these," I said as I finally moved away from her shiny, red nipples. I looked at her stunning face, brushing her tears away. "Wonder how much you'll cry then."

She sniffled. "It hurt," she said almost accusingly.

"If I check your panties, Little whore, will I find your sweet cunt wet?" I ran my thumbs over her nipples. "Are you making a mess for me?"

"Nooo..." She whispered, not meeting my eyes.

"I guess I'll have to check myself, no?"

"You're being cruel."

"I can't help myself. You look too pretty crying."

I reached down to her shorts, sneaking one hand in. I lowered my hand under her panties and cupped her cunt. She avoided my eyes completely now.

I slid two fingers into her slit, capturing her clit between them. She shivered, hips jerking.

"Look at me," I ordered harshly.

She met my eyes.

I rubbed my hand on her little cunt, digging my palm into her clit and she gasped prettily for me.

"Your cunt likes it when it hurts, no?"

She bit her bottom lip.

"Say it," I said.

"My..." Her voice was a mere whisper. "My cunt likes it when it hurts, Daddy."

"Tell me you want me to hurt you."

"I..." She gulped. I felt her getting wetter. Whore. "I want you to hurt me."

I squeezed once. "I own this," I said, almost growling. "I own this, little whore. Anyone touches your cunt, I will cut them up and I will punish your cunt till you are screaming and crying." I kissed her lips. "Am I clear?"

She nodded and I put two fingers inside of her, stretching her. She whimpered. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl."

There it was again. That look of contentment when I praised her.

I got off the bed, yanking her shorts down with her panties. I grabbed her thighs and ripped them open, looking at her cunt. It was a tiny thing. It shone with her arousal.

I rubbed my palm on it. Feeling it flutter under my touch.

I tugged at her clit. "Grab your knees and pull them up. Do not let go of your knees. If you do, I will not let you cum the whole night, Si?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered as her trembling hands did what I ordered. She spread herself open to me, presenting her little cunt perfectly.

"Good girl."

"I will give you ten," I said.

"Ten what, Daddy?" Her voice trembled as my thumb lazily worked on her slit.

"Spanks on your cunt," I said. "Count and thank me after each. If you forget either, I will start over."

I didn't give her a chance to brace herself. I slapped her cunt with my hand and she whined, a tear sliding out of her one eye.

. . .

(2/3)