Chapter - 45 Nice

DANTE

Sebastian called and confessed. I stayed silent as he did and hung up when he was done, my rage almost blinding me.

I kept the phone in my pocket, taking in deep breaths to calm myself down. Control was something I had to maintain over myself, or I'd burn the world down.

I grabbed the edge of the heavy table. Don't do it. Usually, convincing myself in my head worked. Today, it did not. I doubted anything could work today.

I flipped it over, the action effortless, the burn of my muscles didn't do shit to calm me down, and neither did the crumbled mess of the broken table.

I grabbed my tie, loosening it, as I stared out of the large window of the suite.

Footsteps rang and then Leyla walked out of her room, eyes widening as she looked at the mess and then at me.

"Dante."

"Leave."

"But-"

Giovanni grabbed her and pulled her back into the room, locking it.

Keeping her safe from me.

Knowing that I was close to losing control.

I took my phone out. "Where is she?"

"Dante, it was my idea-"

"Where the fuck is she?"

"This hotel nearby-"

"Text me the address. And Sebastian?"

"Yes, boss."

"I expect you know what is going to happen," I said. "Go back to Sicily, turn yourself over to Endrigo, and tell him you tried to steal from your own Capo. He'll deal with you till I am done here."

"Dante-"

I hung up.

I tightened my tie and straightened out my cuffs as I walked to the elevator.

Within an hour, I was outside the hotel she was supposedly in. I walked in, noticing just how much she didn't belong in a place like it. The security was a joke. Samuel would stroll inside and shoot any kind of security she had.

I spotted her on a couch, a ring on her finger which glinted from afar, and two bodyguards standing by her. My trigger finger twitched.

Her eyes fell on me instantly.

I walked to her and grabbed her arm, pulling her out of her seat.

"Capo-"

I fixed my glare at him. "Problem?"

"No, Boss."

"Where is the washroom?" I asked as Blue tried to free herself from my grip. I paid her no mind as I heard the directions and forced her to come with me. No one dared to do anything.

I walked inside the washroom, which was surprisingly clean, and empty. I locked the door and grabbed her waist, putting her on the counter.

I grabbed the back of her neck. "Do you want to cry, Blue, hm? Is that it?"

"You're a fucking caveman! Who just grabs someone like this and-"

I tightened my grip till she couldn't say a word. "And?"

She grabbed my wrist, trying to pull it away, as her thighs tightened around me.

I lowered my lips to hers till they brushed and slowly let her neck go. "Let me tell you something, Little Blue," I said as she gasped for breath, tiny body trembling. I took the ring off her finger and set it aside. "I am going to kill him," I told her. "And I will make you watch."