6) I don't know

You slowly lifted your head to find yourself in another room. This seemed more like an interrogation room. You tightly shut your eyes and opened them again, blinking a few times to clear up your hazy vision. You were in the middle of the room. A dim light was hanging above your head. A door near the corner of the room, and a mirror next to where you sat. You sat on a metal chair by the desk with your arms cuffed behind the chair. Just then the door burst open and a guy walked in. But as soon as he walked in you heard a loud shriek followed by a loud gunshot. You heard crying and then bam, another gunshot. You froze in fear as you thought about your neighbor and snow who also died that way. Memories slowly filled your head as the man got situated. Was I going to end up like them as well?

"I want you to answer the questions honestly." He told you, cutting off your thoughts before pulling out the chair and sitting on it. He crossed his legs, his ankle resting above his knee as he leaned forward throwing a gun on the desk recklessly. He threw a file on the table as some papers scattered around. There was a picture on top of the rest of the papers. "What is your relation with her?" He asked. You stayed quiet not knowing who she was. "Answer me dammit." He barked. You stayed silent looking at the picture. "How about her?" He questioned shuffling through some papers before pulling out another picture. You once again stayed silent. Growing annoyed he got up forcing the chair to slide back aggressively causing you to flinch. "How do you know her?" He asked sitting down on the desk in front of you, holding the picture in front of your face.

"I don't know who she is." You told him.

"Don't lie to me. I hate liars." He told you with his expression changing to a much darker look. He came to you aggressively grabbing the collar of your shirt. "Who the hell are they, and what is their relationship with you?" He asked once again. You trembled in your seat as you shut your eyes looking down. He grunted shoving the chair causing it to fall down side ways. You let out a small yelp as the chair made contact with the ground. Your arm was definitely going to be bruised after this. "Tell me." He asked again. He let out a frustrated sigh, lighting up a cigarette. "I've played nice with you for long enough. Fucking answer me you brat." He aggressively pulled the chair up causing some of your hair to fly in front of your face. He inhaled some smoke and let it out. "All right then." He walked closer and-

Slap!

Your cheek burned as your head turned to the side. His rings leaving a small cut across your cheek. Tears started to fill up in your eyes as you looked down once again. He was starting to grow more and more impatient with you as every second passed by. "Answer me." He demanded, "I'm not going to put up with this mute crap."

"I- I don't know...please..." You whimpered as the slap stung, tears finally escaping your eyes.

"Stop crying." He told you but the tears didn't stop, "Stop crying!" He yelled.

He blew the smoke out of his mouth. Cracking his neck, he looked at the cigarette and then back at you. A small smirk creeped up to his face and he eyed your arm. He made his way behind the chair and stood there for a second before letting the smoke out once more. He tilted his head to the side before bending down and looking at your wrist. He took the cigarette and bought it to your skin.

"Please no, Please- AHHH!" You let out an ear piercing scream as your flesh came in contact with the cigarette. The burning sensation getting worse as he applied more pressure. Tears fell down your cheeks as you continued to cry. Not saying anything he once again shoved the cigarette onto your skin, causing you to scream yet again. You struggled trying to get away but only for him to hold into your arm tighter than before. He took the cigarette off of your skin and threw it on the floor smashing it with his shoes. The cool air in the room started to cool down your now burning flesh, but it didn't make anything better as your wrist was hurting more and more as seconds passed by.

Your shaky breath and tears filled the silence before he spoke again, "Now princess, from where we left off. Tell me what you know about them."

"I-I don't know a-anything I-I swear." You told him quietly through your whimpering. He sighed in annoyance -but it was true, you didn't know them.

"Okay fine one last time. I'm being way too lenient with you." He speaks holding up another picture. He shoves a picture to your face as he puts another cigarette in his mouth lighting it with a lighter. It was that girl who gave you the paper. "I've seen her before, b-but only once. She gave me a piece of paper... and t-then left." You replied through your shaky voice.

"Tell me more. What is your affiliation with her?" He questioned.

"T-that was it. I-I...I don't know her." You replied as you tried to stop yourself from crying not wanting to upset him more. He let out a heavy grunt before waking up to you.

Your face turned to the side again as another small cut made its way to your cheek near the one from before. Tears filled up your eyes again and flowed down your cheeks. Your cuts burning as the salty liquid came in contact with them.

"I don't k-know her." You spoke as you cried once again. But this time he just walked behind quietly and pulled out a key from his pocket. You hung your head low as you tried to prepare yourself for whatever was going to happen. Instead of hurting you again, he just simply took off the cuffs.

"Get up." he spoke. Not wanting to go through more, you did just that. Your hand was shaking as you forced yourself to stand up straight. Your chest falling up and down in an unorganized pattern as your breaths were just as uncoordinated.

Without a warning he grabbed your collar and smashed his lips against yours. You shut your eyes and punched his slightly visible chest as he continued to devour your lips. He bit your lower lip once he realized you weren't kissing back, causing you to slightly part your lips. Taking the opportunity he shoved his tongue inside causing you to whimper.  The smell of the cigarettes was still on his lips, but it made its way to your mouth as he continued to harshly kiss you. He hands traveled to your lower back pulling you in closer to him.

He then let go, taking his rough lips off of yours before pushing you down as your breath hitched. "I hope you've learned your lesson." He spoke as you kept your eyes down forcing yourself to stop crying, but you just couldn't. "Next time you should cooperate better or things will get much worse than this. Take this as your last and final warning." He spoke as he walked to the door leaving you on the ground. You touched your lips with your shaking hand as he halted. "Nice kiss, maybe next time you should kiss back, it'll feel better." He shut the door with a loud slam causing you to flinch.

Once again tears escaped your eyes as you cursed yourself. Why? Why!? I should have never accepted the paper. And worse!?- This was the worst! You looked at your hands through your glossy eyes. The burns were going to leave a mark for a long time. Do I deserve this? And my first kiss- he...That bastard...