14) The Mark

You woke up tied to a chair. Your arms were tied on the arm rests and your feet were also tied together. They had tied some sort of cloth around your mouth. You were in your tank top, looks like they took your sweater off of you, not cool- definitely not cool. 

It looked like some sort of an unfinished basement, not too old, but not the newest either. The walls were white and the stairs were colored in a dark grey tone. The floor was unfinished and cold. There was a desk and there were some knives and scalpels laid on it. You looked around the room and no one was there. You struggled trying to loosen the ropes around your wrists. You spotted something in the corner of your eye, a camera. They were monitoring your moves. Just then the door burst open and everyone walked in. Bangchan and some other guy walking in the front and the rest followed behind.

"Do you know what you've done? Took my favorite gun, ran away... Had I not made my instructions and warnings clear to you? Bangchan spoke while walking over to the table. "Hmm, for the punishment what do you think we should choose Taeyong?"

"Choose whatever you'd like." He spoke.

"Aww come on now, without you finding her would have been impossible." Bangchan spoke eyeing you.

Taeyong just chuckles and walks over, "It's the least we could have done. If we knew that she was running away from you, we would have bought her back immediately instead of helping her out. Not to mention she did say you were possessed, I can't believe she played along with our excuse. Just thought she might have been, you know, 'harassed.'" Taeyong spoke walking over to the table, "Just go with this." He picked up a small, yet sharp knife.

"Ready for your punishment fugitive?" Bangchan walked over with the knife, and scanned your body. He slowly dragged the knife from the side of your face and jaw down to your arms and stopped as he reached your hip. Sungchan went over and held your tank up, revealing your stomach. and Bangchan cut your skirt from the side. He cut it enough to expose your hip. He then slowly dragged the knife to the spot and pressed it against your hip. You clenched your jaw as he suddenly started carving something on it. Though your screams were muffled, they were on the verge of escape. 

The pain was the worst you've experienced yet. A curve that connected to another curve underneath, then a straight line, followed by two more lines that connected to the pervious ones. And lastly a slanted line with two more lines. Tears continued to flow down your eyes non-stop during the whole time. You screamed mentally, and trashed trying to release their grip from you, but the boys only held you back. You felt the blood drip down your hip and onto the floor.

"Your turn. It's a pity that not all of you are here." He spoke by handing the knife to Taeyong.

"Though I might be a leader, I don't do all this. Jaehyun, take care of it." He spoke passing the knife to his other member.

He scanned your body and decided to go for your wrist. He got on one knee and looked at your face. Tears threatening to flow down your face as you were whimpering.

 Finally he stopped. The cuts weren't too deep, but they weren't small either. They were just enough to hurt you, a lot- and possibly leave a scar. Jaehyun untied the cloth around your mouth as you continued breathe heavily from the pain. Not even a few minutes later your vision started to get hazy. 

"I'm hoping you've learned your lesson." Bangchan spoke, looking at her while cleaning the knife. He put the knife down and walked out with Jungwon. On the other hand Felix untied the ropes from your wrists and Sungchan helped him with the legs. 

You tried to stand but but it was useless, you had no energy in you. You bit your bottom lip as both your hip and wrist were killing you. Felix picked you up bridal style and carried you to a room. This time around it was a different room, it was a bit bigger than the last one. He laid you down on the bed and sighed.

"I hope... you-" he hesitated, "whatever, rest I guess." He spoke leaving you alone in the room.

You laid there quietly, eyes daring to give out any second. You faced the window and just quietly looked out. You heard the door open and quickly shut your eyes.

"I'm sorry."

It was Bangchan, why was he apologizing after everything he did?  You felt some weight on the corner of the bed. "I know you're sleeping and you're not even listening to me right now, but I'm really sorry. I don't know what overcame me..." he hesitated, "I, I'm really sorry..." he got up and pulled the blanket over your shoulder before leaving.

You opened your eyes, "I'm sorry?" Those were the last words before you fell asleep.

.

.

.

You woke up the next day with the sounds of birds chirping. You went to the bathroom and undresses yourself slowly. The cuts still stung. You looked at the cuts, there was a heart on your wrist, and on your hip spelled out, S K Z

You turned on the water and slowly got in the water, which made your cuts burn. After a quick shower you got out and wrapped a towel around yourself. Walking out you saw a neat pile of clothes laid out for you. 

Why don't they just go to my house and get me my own clothes? After getting dressed you slowly peeked out the door. 

"Hey hey, take it easy." You looked over and it was Han. 

You straightened your body to go back into the room, only to end up cursing yourself as you ended up stretching out the wound. He told you to sit on the bed as he grabbed a few things. "It's going to sting a bit." He spoke. He continued to apply the ointment and then evantually patched it up. After a few minutes he spoke up again, "All done." Han said while putting the things back in the first-aid box. Without uttering a word, he soon left. 

Now that I have their eyes on me, it would be slightly easier to gain their trust. But perhaps not that easy considering that I tried to escaped. But apart from that, why did he apologize?