I inched my fingers until it they touched her skin making her stir in her sleep but didn't wake up nor battle an eye.  I froze my movement for a few minutes not wanting to wake her up.

My gaze travelled to her chest seeing it rise and fall easily taking it as a sign that she fast asleep again. I looked back at her hidden face before brushing a strand of hair out of her face to the back of her ear taking in the pale milky white skin that shone under the bright moon rays that slipped into the room from the glass window towards us.

I continued tacking her hair behind her ear until I could see her medium length eye lashes that were almost kissing the skin below her eyes as well as her other facial features.

I took in my time to study her starting from the relaxed eyebrows to the chin. I rested my palm lightly on her cheek as my thumbdragged across her left eyebrow tracing it lightly a couple of times making the short hairs brush against my skin repeatedly in motion loving the way her natural skin felt against mine from my palm on her cheek.

My thumb left her short hairs above her eye before sliding down to her left shut eye. My eyes dropped more and in no time I got a closer look of her black slick like lashes which flattered a bit when I traced them lightly with my thumb.

So fucking delicate....

A small smile tugged up my lips finding everything beautiful yet natural on her. She was so natural and beautiful right now.  No fake ass cheap power on her natural glowing skin  which I hate to see her wearing it because I have always known that she's more breathtaking than she is with makeup.

"You are so gorgeously breathtaking love." I whispered confirming my long time thought breaking the thin silence between us hoping she would hear it in her sleep but I know she's fast asleep from all the stress she's been having for the past days.

She can't be awake...

My thumb traced her cheek lightly after my thumb stopped tracing the eye lashes.  My eyes flickered to the visible pink freckles which stretched from the the root of the nose throughout the bridge then ended at the apex of it while some stretched across her checks forming a beautiful cute pattern.

I resisted the urge to lean down and kiss her nose and cheeks because they showed the natural uniqueness of her skin and I don't know why I never saw them because they eliminate her beauty more.

Maybe because she hides them under her  cheep ass powder.

My eyes dropped away from her nose to the pink soft fleshly folds making me run a tongue slowly over my bottom one as my gaze remained on hers.

I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel like with them on mine or how fucking hot she would sound when she's whispering how she's all mine. Mine to dress, protect , eat and fuck.

Only fucking mine....

The bitter metallic yet addicting taste lingered on my tongue the moment I stopped licking my bottom lip still gazing at hers stopping myself from ravishing them right now.

I took in her heart shaped lips with my eyes imagining what good things they would do right now just like how it came, it disappeared the moment my mind drifted back to what happened earlier on making all my dark thoughts rush back to the back of my mind.

(Flashback.....Two hours back...)

My eyes slowly drifted to body which was scrunched up in the farthest corner of the kitchen staring blankly at her palm which had visible red bruise.. Her eyes never left the palm  to at least look at me in wonder of who might have come making me know  she noticed my presence.

Her legs were crossed properly infront of her body as her palm was above the crossed legs while her head was tilted down making her black flowing hair hide her face.

My eyes averted from her silent figure that was shaking a bit to the pills that were surrounding her of different colors.

Don't....

I shut my eyes taking in a deep breath before stalking towards her.

Calm down Skylar.

She's needs you more than ever right now.

I kneeled down towards her before setting the phone aside the screen down first so the flashlight can still eliminate light around us. My hands inched towards her petite figure until I had a firm grip on each side of her arm making her flinch in the process but didn't resist it.

I could hear the silent sobs that escaped her throat every now and then making my heart ache for her as my anger fueled up more.

I swear I'm going to kill that old ass woman with my bare hands. I'm not going to spare her old bones.

"Shh baby don't, I'm here." I leaned her forwards until her head rested in the crook of my neck and gladly she never resisted making me feel the wetness of her cheeks immediately against my skin as tears continued to follow down her cheeks.

She whimpered as she shook in my arms as hers were clutching tight my leather jacket as she sobbed more into my neck. The handful of pills she had in her hands were long gone the moment I brought her to my chest. "Shh.." I cooed running a hand down her hair in a smoothing manner.

"I-I" Laila tried to form words in her sobs but it was hard which made me shut my eyes tight feeling this strike my heart more seeing her in this vulnerable state but she still managed to voice out just like my  strong girl I know.

"I-i'm really sorry Skylar but I-i can't. I-I'm tired. I-I'm tired of  everything."

(End of flashback.....)

" What do you really want me to do to show you the beauty that's still out in the world for you see so you don't give up on us ?" I slipped my one hand to hers stroking it smoothly not to wake her up as I whispered hoping she would give me an answer to my question.

"I really don't understand what you want baby but what I know is that  I want to make you happy and make you feel loved again which I'm willing to do no matter what as long as it's going to make you feel those emotions again.  But before that what should I  really  do to show you that  I can fucking take good damn care of you Laila?"  I exhaled deeply as I brushed my thumb slowly over her soft pink lips my eyes following every movements.

"Why don't you just  let me fuck those sorrows away every single night so that you can't even think of anything else that can make you cry  other than my dick being buried inside you?" I whispered slowly as I part her thick luscious lips with the tip of my thumb making warmth engulf the tip as I imagined it somewhere other than on my thumb.

"Then do it"

********

I promised a good damn ending for this book so there's no way I was going to kill Laila besides Skylar said her body not her dead body...so yeah

Tell me what you think of this chapter....

This is a personal question but I have been wondering how one can escape earth easily not the rocket type but something else because I need a damn break from this planet.