Neymessi because (Neymessi) :)

Start from the beginning

Many goals and penalty kicks later, Team A won, which everyone was saying would be obvious. Gerard just scoffed and kept his eyes on Lionel who did the same. Lionel knew, if he didn't do something, Gerard would fuck him up and he knows judging by the curving of Ger's lips into a playful smirk as he exits the locker room silently, leaving Neymar and Lionel alone.

By now, the tension was reaching it's limit for Lionel now. He had held in for long and he wasn't sure how long he'd go, especially alone in a room with Neymar. His cock was throbbing, and was seeking for attention.

It's now, or never. Lionel snuck up behind Neymar's back as Neymar turned and gasped from the lack of distance between them, feeling his hands being pinned by his head and his lips being introduced to Lionel's.

Neymar couldn't break away, because everything was happening felt awfully right. Neymar had been contemplating whether he really liked Lionel or not and today he didn't need to anymore, after this.

They pulled back and looked at each other in the eye, their bodies longing for touch. The air thickened from the radiating warmth of their bodies, a very sexually intoxicated warmth.

Neymar grabs a fistful of Lionel's hairs and brings him into another rough kiss, indicating he's eager too. So Lionel wasn't alone to be exact, all this time he contemplated.

Discarding their clothes, Neymar slammed Lionel against the wall as his hot skin collided with the cold metal locker, taking him by surprise, making him moan which made both Lionel and Neymar's dick twitch and throb harder.

Without prep, or lube, he slammed into Lionel, spreading his cheeks for his dick to actually fit through the crack which supposedly didn't. Lionel screamed in pain, tears rolling down his cheeks. It was too sudden, and he surely needed prep but he wasn't complaining.

He liked the roughness that Neymar hid and rarely showed. And that roughness was coming out now, he loved it despite all the pain he was going through.

It didn't take much longer for the pain to be replaced with pleasure, the air reeking of sex. Screams, groans, moans of pleasure. Sound of their skin colliding...the locker room wasn't short of anything that the two wished for.

- "Who wants to take more of daddy's cock? Hmm?" Neymar said huskily, groping Lionel's jaw harshly, pushing in all of his cock at once.

- "M-Me..please fuck me harder..deeper..faster..ravish me like you would.. fuck my hole until it leaks from your cum daddy, oh fuck me~" Lionel remarked dirtily, his eyes squeezing shut from the over-whelming pleasure.

- "Good boy~ that's what I wanted to hear~" His thrusts got rougher, his cock brushing over a special bundle of nerves, throwing Lionel completely over the edge.

After another good 20 minutes of his hole getting abused and Neymar's cock being treated the way it should be, they reached their orgasm, in which Leo howled like it was one of the most greatest things that could've been done to him, absolutely sensational. (No, im not commentating.)

Neymar released his seeds completely inside Lionel without his consent, well, not like he would get pregnant but the roughness and zaddy behaviour he showed was giving hot vibes and Neymar completely nailed it.

Lionel panted, as Neymar pulled back and rested himself on Lionel, also panting. Lionel was trying his best to recover from what just happened, because he always thought that he was the one who had been longing for this moment but apparently that wasn't it. It really took him by surprise when Neymar slammed into him with saying a word, and showing a lot of interest into what they were doing assured Lionel that he had marked his spot. Despite everything taking place so suddenly, he knew one thing which was this that thus happened for the best, and it's worth it.

Now all that's left is, for the duo to come out as one. It would sicken some, but surely satisfy most. Specially Gerard.

---

- "The day has come, my friend. Now, unveil the truth that is to be told." Gerard says with great eloquence, speaking like he's from the shakespearean period.

- "Shut up" Was what Lionel said before taking a glance at Neymar across the field who was dribbling with Dani, which Lionel found oddly mesmerizing and sexy. Who wouldn't? Neymar is perfect anyway.

- "So, news?"

- "Yeah, we fucked, and later confessed. Happy now?" Lionel groaned, giving Gerard a cold shoulder. But Gerard reacted the opposite, jumping around gleefully, screaming- 'Neymessi! Neymessi!' He surely is a fanboy, Lionel thought.

____________

Shanta_001 here's the smut. I tried to make it as 'deep' as possible. Added a bit of comedy because this world lacks of colors. Enjoy, while I recover from not sleeping :)

[ Later i realized i hsd accidentally put lionel as top so i changed it really quickly. If i did make mistakes bear with it please, im way too sleepy but ily all too much so i had to. And next up is mbappe x hakimi underEcho :) ]