23

Taehyung's hole stretched widely whenever jk's cock penetrate him deeply, both of them moaning and groaning non stoppingly taehyung's body full covered with lots of love bites and hickies and also jk's body too..

After the long love making section jk came into taehyung with a low groan and pulled out his cock from taehyung who moaned sudden movement of his husband they were panting heavily jk pulled taehyung towards to chest and taehyung calmed when he heard his husband's heartbeat...

"I think we should have to take a bath again baby" jk softly said while patting taehyung's head lovely who hummed in progress

"I love you baby"

"I love you too my bun" they laid there for sometimes and stood up from the bed and went towards the bathroom.

Skip to the morning

Jk stood infront of the staffs with alwin stood behind of him. Jk have to be there for some urgent matter and his secretary arranged a meeting for sudden

"Morning everyone " he said and loosen up his tie and rolled up his sleeves Alwin just watched everything silently.

"So i called you all here because you guys are working in my construction branch , i wanted to increase your payment like you guys said to me a month ago. So i wanted to change something from now on... May be I'll fire someone or may be more persons will lost their job...

I wanted to check the whole records today i think you guys already and always correct and make sure that the  daily working record is completed right? Am i right Mr.sung?" Jk eyed to a certain person who were sitting back of the line...

"Y-yes Sir" the man said

"Okay then, i wanted to introduce someone to you all. Meet Mr. Alwin alex, the coordinator and editor and also a reporter of the koreantv, he came to meet me yesterday and requested to make a documentary on jeon inc. So here he is you guys can open up with him, enjoy yourself " jk said and looked at Alwin who were wearing a big glass looks like a nerd and his long hair was tied up back they were set up with hair gel.... Totally different from Alwin's character and appearance....

Soon after the meeting ended. Alwin took off his glass and loosen up his fully bottoned shirt undone three of it and rolled up the sleeves just like his hyung

"So what's next hyung? Why did you choose this way? Why are you sure that the psycho is here in our company?" Alwin asked

"He is here, working as my employee at the day and playing dirty at the night...every cases of his was saying that "the man wearing yellow working coat " and like i took all of the company details about their jobs and their uniform... Most of them have grey, black, etc colour as their uniform...... And also some of the company have yellow work suit, but as sweet said his coat was slightly throned and had dried blood on it, okay we can ignore the blood thing because he can wash it away right? And I shrugged off the matters about the other companies...

Then I said to my secretary to brought me the the construction industrial documents about the employees, and he took all information about it like I said....and

My construction group is divided into three groups, and they were working in three parts of the Korea. And they had the same yellow working coat  which used by the drivers  of my company. And I talked to Jin hyung he said the psycho has a truck which they don't have a picture. So I had to conform that my assumption was right , and I arranged three meetings for the groups and look he that basterd will fall in my trap by his own.....but not with my first plan but he will fall in my second plan which I had made long ago....... that's why I introduced you like this shit Infront of them" jk said and chuckled