Leaving

Maisie POV

When I woke up the next day, I felt stupid for walking out on Seb last night. So I decide to try and apologise to him and take him breakfast. I've just picked everything up and I'm heading to his room. I'm just about to knock when the door opens up, lily walks out, in the same dress she was wearing last night.
"Oh hi Maisie. Sebby is just showering"
She smirks at me as I stand there, she walks past and carries on down the hall.

I drop the breakfast on the floor and rush back to my room. I don't even know why I'm so upset, he isn't mine. We never made it clear we were exclusive I guess I just didn't think he would do this when I was here. I mean I only took this job so I could see him and now I feel like an idiot. I really like him. I guess I'm a fool really, I never meant to find someone when I came here. So I guess things happen for a reason.

I ring the director and tell them I have a family emergency that I have to get home for and he understands, luckily I already took loads of good pictures yesterday so my job is done. I pack up
My bag and head out of the door. As I get to the elevator I hear Seb shouting me .
"Maisie where are you going?"
"Home"
I go to walk inside the lift but he holds my arm and pulls me back.
"What do you mean home? If this is about last night....."
"No.....it's about this morning"
"This morning?"
"Yeah. I came to apologise to you, bought you breakfast and everything. Imagine my shock when I saw lily walking out of the room in the same dress from last night. Telling me you were showering"

"What? Lily? Why would she...."
"It's okay Seb, we never said we were exclusive and I mean we haven't even slept together so I understand. But I'm going to go home because I feel a little stupid being here when......well....."
"Maisie no.....it's not...."
"Bye seb"
I get in the lift quickly before it closes and before Sebastian can say anything else.

Seb POV

As the lift closes I can't help but feel unbelievably confused. I saw the breakfast food on the floor outside this morning but I didn't know it was from Maisie and as far as lily is concerned, I got drunk, she helped me to my room and I passed out. As far as I know she left my room last night. I have to go after Maisie and talk to her. I rush to get dressed and see lily walking towards me.
"Sebby where you going?"
"Were you in my room this morning?"
"Oh yeah, I left my bag there last night just popped in to grab it"
"Did you tell Maisie I was showering?"

She looks down and I knew she had, she had lied to Maisie.
"What the hell Lily? Why would you do that?"
"She's no good for you Sebby. Me and you....."
"No. I told you before, there is no chance with us ever."
I walk past her and grab the car and rush to the airport. As I get there, I try to find the plane that Maisie would be getting on. Luckily I see her checking in. So I rush over shouting her name.
"Maisie wait please"

She turns around and I see the tears falling from her eyes.
"Seb what do you want?"
"You"
"No you don't not when you can have lily"
"I don't want lily. Maisie I swear to you, I got drunk last night, she helped me to the room
And she left. She came back to get her bag this morning. I was still sleeping I didn't even know she had let her self in."
She looks at me confused "but why would she...."
"Because she likes me, wants me and her together. But I don't like her like that Maisie I like you. And only you"

"Seb...."
"No okay, this is ridiculous. Everything on this planet is trying to keep us apart and I'm not going to allow it. I want you. Be my girlfriend?"
"What? Sebastian we've been on a couple of dates"
"So....you and I both know we are meant for each other. There is something here, something strong and I don't want to keep messing around anymore"
"Seb.....I...."
"Maisie" I cup her face and kiss her "please believe me, I want you. I've never wanted anyone so much. Will you be mine?"