First date......again

Seb POV

It's been a few days since New Year's Eve and I'm finally taking Maisie out on our date. This time I'm doing it properly. I know she isn't a restaurant kind of girl so I've planned something really special for her. I'm just hoping she likes it. I told her I would pick her up at 10am. I'm nervous, I really want this to go right this time.

As I pull up outside her home, I take a deep breath. Knocking the door, I hear her shout coming. When she opens the door, I'm nearly knocked out by how amazing she looks.

"Hey"I stand there just staring, I can't help but look her up and down

"Hey"
I stand there just staring, I can't help but look her up and down. She truly looks beautiful.
"Seb?"
"Sorry......you just.......you look amazing"
She giggles "thank you"
I hold my hand out to her which she takes and I pull her gently to me. Kissing her softly before handing her the flowers I have behind my back.
"Oh Seb there beautiful thank you"
She runs back in and pops them into a vase.

"Ready?"
"Yes. Let's go"
We walk hand in hand to the car, I open the door for her and help her into the car.
As I settle into my seat, I take her hand and kiss her knuckles.
"Where we going?"
"That's a surprise baby girl"
She smiles and I drive off to our first stop, her hand in mine where it belongs.
As I pull up, I hear her giggle. "My favourite cafe. How did you know?"

"I have my ways. Come on. We are going to have a late breakfast and a coffee and then we have somewhere to be at 11:30am okay?"
"Okay"
We head on into the cafe, we take our seat and look through the menu. She orders pancakes and bacon and I order a breakfast wrap.
When the waitress brings us our coffees she smiles widely at me.
"I'm so sorry Mr Stan but could I get a picture?"
I look over at Maisie and she nods.
"Of course"

"I can take it" Maisie says holding her hand out to the waitress.
"Thank you"
Maisie takes the photo and the waitress again thanks us.
"I'm sorry about that"
"Don't be. Your fans adore you Seb. I would never get in the way of that"
"You know she might post that and mention you right?"
"I know. I'm not bothered are you?"

"Not even a little"
We eat our breakfast and chat away the morning. I look at the time and see I have 15 minutes to get us to our next stop.
"Come on then. Let's go"
We head back to the car and I drive us to the next stop. As we pull up I hear her gasp.
"Omg Seb how did you know I wanted to come here?"
"I have my sources"
She look over at me and smiles "Rachel"
I nod "she helped me out"

As we walk towards the museum, she turns to me and kisses me softly.
"Thank you"
"Your welcome. Come on"
I have organised a private tour of the New York City photography museum and I'm so happy she likes it. We walk around the whole museum, our tour guide is amazing and I'm learning a lot. Maisie is so engrossed In the information. I don't think I've ever seen someone so concentrated before.

As the tour ends, the guide shakes our hands and leaves us. Maisie quickly turns around, grab the back of my neck and pulling me to her. Kissing me deeply, my hands wind around her waist pulling her close. As we pull away I hear my breathing, it's so ragged.
"What was that for?"
"For this. Sebastian this was amazing"
"I'm glad you like it"
"Seriously Seb, this has been the best date ever"
"It's not over yet"

"What?"
"Come on"
We get back into the car and drive to our next destination. I'm hoping the weather will hold out for me, because the next place is outdoors and I'm worried we might get rained on. It's a surprisingly warm day in New York so let's keep our fingers crossed. This date is everything and more. I'm so happy.