'Here! Over here!' An unfamiliar male voice called out...

You opened your eyes. A strange feeling filled your body. The dream you've just had was still quite clear in your mind, but when you were trying to start to grasp it, it started slipping away, like water in your hands.

But the main concept of it lingered on in your mind.

In your body.

In your soul.

You weren't human.

You were something else.

Something like them.

Ever since you had woken up, you hadn't said much

Ever since you had woken up, you hadn't said much. Not because of what happened last night, not at all. But because of the debate that was going on in your head.

As sure as the sun would rise in the morning and the moon would appear at night, you knew you were a Goddess. Or at least something like it. Vague fragments, nothing more than a grey slither, a fading shadow of the dream you had had played around in your mind. It was like you were trying to speak, the words on the tip of your tongue, but whenever you would open your mouth, they would disappear. This was how the dream kept crossing your mind. Like rippled reflections that would vanish as soon as you tried to grasp their meaning.

But all the doubt and uncertainty of how, what, when and why were overshadowed by the one thing that you knew for a fact. You were something like them. You weren't human.

However revealing and elating the thought, it was also puzzling and scary. You had more questions than ever before but you weren't sure if the boys would be able to answer any of them. They had been unsure of your background before, and if they had been unsure of you being a Goddess, they would probably not know anything of the kind you might be.

You felt hesitant. Split between wanting to shout your discovery from the rooftops and cheer from the top of your lungs, but also wanting to stay silent and keep it to yourself, needing more time to process and maybe finding answers of your own.

Of course, your inner conflict didn't pass Chan's observant eye.

'Are... Are you alright?' he asked, concerned, as he handed you one of his clean black hoodies. His eyes displayed that familiar look of worry and you instantly felt sorry towards him.