LAST TEARS

JACE POINT OF VIEW

Pain was excruciating but I did not winced or showed that I was badly hurting instead I moved closer to her side seeking confort, I let her hug me for one last time.

I had reached the pathway towards the end, and there stood the gateway to the abyss right then I knew it was time. I tried not to cry when she looked at me then I returned my gaze towards the window and talk, she continued staring at me silently and God how I love this girl if only time was at my side I would want to take the long path with her. But I can't. She must've notice me staring at the window and ask why, I answered nothing and for the first time of being slave by this sickness I smile for she looked at me as she had when I first laid eyes on her. I've got very countable hair now and my lips were not as they were and I'm even paler as I was before yet she's looking at me as if I'm the handsomest, that made it even harder to stop tears from feeling but tried not to. She was talking now, about her plans for the future trying to sound jubilant though we both know what's about to happen then I called her name "Ada...., Ada I'm leaving now.." She didn't try to listen though she hears me clearly, I continued talking but the tears fell and she sobbed as she hugged me. "Ada............. P-please promise me.......that you wo-wouldn't suffer yourself that somehow you'd still find..... ha-happiness." she was about to opposed but then I wrapped my weak arms around her and whispered to her ears "promise me?" Then she nod and hugged me tighter, as if it could stop me from dying, then asked "W-when, H-how will I start?" I sighed and told her "you could start by letting go." then as life was finally leaving me I heard her whisper "GOODBYE." then I gathered all my remaining strengths and slowly closed my eyes as my last tears run down, I then whispered " I.....Love.....You babe " and everything vanished in one blinding.

.............

THE END