HELP ME PLEASE

I ran as fast as I can. I knew this was a plot to separate me from Jace. I almost forgot about my love, thanks to our wedding ring. I was afraid; what if Jace was made to forget too? Would he remember me? It was his Chemistry class, if I remember it right. The building was two blocks away from where I was. I got my phone and called him. "Yes? Ada. Why are you in a hurry?," I heard Jace answer the phone in my back. I shut my cell and faced him. There, he stood with his grin. "Do you have your chemistry classes today?" I asked. He frowned at me , and then he felt my forehead.
"Are you nuts? My Chem class was three years ago finished, babe," he laughed. I felt a little nervous. I faked a laugh. "Yeah right, I'm totally freaking out" I said.

"Jace, don't you remember anything?" Jace frowned. "I mean.... we in a wedding then a blinding light, a voice was trying to say were not destined and then," I hung my sentence, seeing him smile in disbelief.
"You know what? You're just imagining things. You probably need sleep," "Had you been burning your brows studying?," he asked in a worrying tone. My tears wouldn't stop falling. He doesn't remember anything. I ran as fast as I can. I don't want to lose him but it seems that the decision is not mine to do.

"Babe, are you okay? Sorry if I screwed up," Jace is at the door of the girls' comfort room, lucky I was alone then. I didn't answer, I tried to wipe my tears but it won't seem to stop. "Ah I guess you would fancy if I would treat you tonight, please come, I want you to meet someone," he said. Still I remained silent. "Okay then, I'll go. I still have my class and you too. Tonight, at seven babe," he said then his footsteps echoed in the deserted corridor.