WE CONTINUED TO WALK

and we stopped in front of a modern white door. We went inside and I saw a lot of towering paper piled up. There were also big printers which were operated by more or less than twenty angels.

"This is the info room. What's your name kid?" An angel asked me.

"Jace, sir " I answered. A minute passed then he gave me a very long paper. I read it and I was puzzled.

"My list of sins? Peter what is this paper?" I asked Peter who wad also amused on watching the printers.

"Oh that. It's the complete list of the sins you have done on earth." He said.

"What? I don't remember flushing my cousin's fish when I ran out of water in the toilet!" I protested.

"Everything is recorded even if you don't remember it." He answered me in an as-a-matter-of-factly tone.

"Really? Do you have Surbeillance camera around earth?" I gave him a quizzical look.

"God's eyes are good enough to see what is hidden inside a person's heart," He gave me a genuine look of reassurance. "Well, can I ask God why I am on a hospital bed before I came here? I really don't remember what happened to me." I told him.

"Sure you can talk to him but before that, we have one more place to go," He said.

We continued to stroll into the hallway with a golden floor. A green double door carve with Spanish accent, caught my eyes. I stopped right in front of it and held its knobs while Peter rambled about how he remembered the forgotten piece of bread. He didn't seem to notice me and when he did he shouted.

"Jace! Don't open that door!" but it was too late. I was already inside when he shouted. I was amazed at the room. It was a huge courtroom. There were two angels in black suits. They were on a trial discussing the worst sin of the man sitting in front of them. He was charged guilty.

"No!" The man shouted but the two angels didn't listen to him. The angel glimpsed at me then he cried "Next!"

I looked around to see whose next but nobody is in except for me.

"Are you Jace ?" One of the angels in suit asked me.

"Yes, why?" I replied. "You're next. Sit in front!" He said as he glared at me.

Another 4 angels moved over to me holding handcuffs for each other of my hands and feet. They grabbed me and they were about to pin down me on the chair whem Peter arrived and hold them off. He explained my situation and when they let me go, I frantically ran away.