FIRST KISS

WE ENDED UP IN THE LOBBY I wanted to point out that he and I were totally dressed differently, but I held back my tounge; it was as if I had the slightest hint of what would happen and I want it to be perfect. The lobby was obviously peaceful. The sound of the air was really comforting or, I guess he was the one who was comforting. He held my hand and he walked , just like that.

I didn't know what was wrong with him or me; his sudden change was infecting me like hell, and I liked it. How I wish it would last forever. After an hour, he suddenly stopped and faced me; funny but I guess his eyes were sparkling with the stars that time. He was eating his words. I couldn't understand any of it; I was frowning when he realized it. He suddenly leaned to me, he was going to kiss me but instead of pushing him, I stupidly closed my eyes and waited for my first kiss. I knew it; the feeling I had for him since Fiesta days was mutual, he loved me too.

I opened my eyes only to realize that he was just making fun of me, he was smiling broadly with that I-got-you look in his face. I bite my lips to prevent my tears and kicked him between his knees. I could hear him groaning.

"That's for making fun of me!," I said with finality. He was still groaning and I was worried. Somehow, I felt guilty. "Does it hurt?," I asked him without even watching my language. He then put his arms around my neck and managed to stand a bit. "It would be your fault if we won't have a child in the future," he whispered. His voice sent chills to me that I pushed him away and tried to run. He was obviously fine now. Then he grasped my hand and made me face him. He was dead serious. "Listen," he said without leaving my gaze. "Will you be my girl?" My jaw dropped; I was expecting it a while ago, but taken aback when he finally said it. Two minutes ago I might answer "yes", but now", words couldn't make their way out of my mouth. He looked tense as I hung my answer. Served him right! He had hung my kiss too; I guessed it was payback time. We just stood there for about five minutes when I finally nodded. He pushed me to his chest and stroked my hair lovingly.

"Man, I thought you would reject me" he said while leaning his forehead against mine. I was either speechless or enjoying the moment. Honestly, I could get used to this Jace. He bent over and kissed me. That was my first kiss and I was delighted to give it to him. "There I had made your first kiss official" he said passionately.